“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/6/2013 10:00 am  #1

I just had the weirdest dream !!!

Apparently dreams reveal the psyche, what the psyche is I'm not quite sure but dreams reveal it. Deep in my psyche somewhere I must have been thinking about End Of The Lane's posting about his brother following various football teams.
In my dream I walked into a pub on the Upper Richmond Road in East Sheen and there was this middle aged bloke propping up the bar wearing a red Arbroath F.C. baseball cap ( I've no idea what colours Arbroath really play in ). I asked him if he was Scottish and he told me '' No, I drive removal lorries all over Europe, Arbroath are my favourite team but before that I supported Juventus, then Dukla Prague, then Ferencvaros, then Kingstonian, then Dynamo Dresden but I grew up supporting Manchester United because I was born in Basingstoke.'' He then bought me a pint of Fosters and went and played the fruit machine where he proceeded to win the jackpot with a 2 Euro coin.

They're very strange some of my dreams. Not as strange as some people's though. Like the geezer who told me Tooting's new abortion of a badge was for one season only to commemorate 80 years of some irrelevant anniversary and we would revert back to the iconic old one next season and he dreamt I would believe him !!!!!!!!!

There's something seriously wrong with my psyche.......anyone else would have been dreaming about Endo's wife :-)

Board footera