“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/6/2013 11:15 pm  #1

EGM

Message to anyone of the members club with any sort of veterbrae whatsoever

EXPOSE THE LIES BEFORE TMUFC DIES!!!!!!!!

Youve got one crack at it tomorrow night. 

Dont be frightened to speak your mind

The club is f*cked beyond repair, one last chance to get everything out in the air before the final nail in the coffin is put in and tmufc will never be your club again. Adkins WILL have sole control after tomorrow night in one way or another.

28/6/2013 5:58 am  #2

Re: EGM

Tonights the night.

Will the last person to leave the club tonight please turn the lights off.

28/6/2013 6:03 am  #3

I take it that you were both there then, speaking your mind?  No, I thought not.  No veterbrae whatsoever.

28/6/2013 10:01 pm  #4

zonecross= you need to get a life!

28/6/2013 10:04 pm  #5

I'm not sure yet whether I fulfil the spineless penis criteria: I would like to have attended tonight's EGM, but couldn't.

The key questions remain the same.

We know we have a manager, a few players, maybe some sort of limited budget and the possibility of investors. That represents some sort of progress from a month or two ago.

It doesn't address the key questions about the club's future which relate to its structure, communications and transparency.

It's worth asking why the original 'Hub Vision' - a community based club/social enterprise, where the various components operated on a principle of mutual benefit, isn't considered viable any more. Sounded like a great idea to me a few years back: I am still far from clear why that model was abandoned or why it could not be reconsidered in some form or other.

Given that that was the basis on which the club was re-constituted (and leaving aside the other constitutional arguments that have arisen on this site), we need to be given a clear picture as to why that model is no longer considered fit for purpose, if indeed that is the case. Many, if not most supporters contributed to various aspects of the set up (youth teams, gym, bar, play zone, food) beyond paying gate and programme money for first team games (not that there was ever anything wrong with fans restricting themselves to supporting the first team anyhow). We are owed a proper explanation for all of this as well as justification for whatever alternative plan is on offer. Hopefully some of this will emerge over the weekend.

We also need to know why Bill's alternative plan for the club was not considered viable.

Most importantly, we need to have a clear idea of how the T&M will be financed and run, which bits of the organization - particularly the youth set up - remain part of the club, where our money goes when we contribute to the Hub, or whatever it is now, activities, what 'mutually beneficial' arrangements, if any, remain  (eg promoting the football club to attract people to attend the facility and vice versa), what communications are 'permitted'. This is not commercially sensitive stuff but the life blood of the club we are talking about.

I can't support a breakaway club (though I can understand some of the reasons for wanting an alternative) while the stricken beast that is T&MUFC staggers on, but we need to sort out the underlying problems very quickly, if we are to survive. 

29/6/2013 2:10 am  #6

Fair point Tim

29/6/2013 5:19 am  #7

Yes

Fair point Tim

The original "hub vision" was what the unincorpoated association merged with a private limited company called Tooting & Mitcham Sports & Leisure Limited.

It was billed as "A merger of interests to achive the vision of the hub"

Well the "hub vision" or "vision of the hub" has not been achieved so there is a quite simple solution

DE MERGE

Bill Hill wanted the FA share to revert back to members but this was kicked into touch by Chris Woolley

Everybody needs to be reminded of what Chris Woolley and Martin Hazelwood said to members on 2nd June 2005 which was as follows:-

The Vision for The Club and The Hub

We see this will enshrine the following principles:

1. Total transparency between Club and Hub

2. A one cost centre with a unified administration operated on a strictly not for profit basis.

3. The active participation of the Club and all its members in the running of the Club and the Hub to the greater good of both.

4. A substantial growth in the Membership of the Club brought about by the appeal of the Club as a committed partner to users of the Hub.

5. The provision of key local resources the Concept behind which is already attracting interest from other clubs as pioneer and model.

6. The challenge is to make Tooting & Mitcham United FC the best semi-professional club in the land, one built on sound foundations of good practice in all matters.

YES IT IS LAUGHABLE NOW BUT WHAT I CANNOT ACCEPT IS THAT Chris Woolley is still in there lying, cheating and doing his upmost to totally destroy a once great foolball club.

Did the last person who left last night remember to turn the lights out?

29/6/2013 6:10 am  #8

Same boring post from Zonecross that we have seen time and time again.  Boring.  Scratched record, the sylus is stuck in the groove.  In other words, we already know all of this so why do you keep on posting it?

29/6/2013 6:43 am  #9

Because SPITTHEDOG if we do not keep on these walnuts will continue to ruin the club. what is the point of ignoring it. people like bolty and stan get all the stick but are the only people with the bish bosh to do anything about it.what do YOU or ant of the others that keep slagging these people off contribute other than 'boring off' peoples comments because you have fiddlesticks all to say about it yourself. it is quite clear you are part of adkins mandate to ruin the club in your continued support for that prick and all that he does at the club. stop acting the victim all the time. you're beginning to look quite an idiot. think of the history of the club think of those people who dedicate dtheir lives to that club think of the walnuts at the top then come back and argue think you'll find you'll have nothing to say.

29/6/2013 9:13 am  #10

Bog End Rebel wrote:

Because SPITTHEDOG if we do not keep on these walnuts will continue to ruin the club. what is the point of ignoring it. people like bolty and stan get all the stick but are the only people with the bish bosh to do anything about it.what do YOU or ant of the others that keep slagging these people off contribute other than 'boring off' peoples comments because you have fiddlesticks all to say about it yourself. it is quite clear you are part of adkins mandate to ruin the club in your continued support for that prick and all that he does at the club. stop acting the victim all the time. you're beginning to look quite an idiot. think of the history of the club think of those people who dedicate dtheir lives to that club think of the walnuts at the top then come back and argue think you'll find you'll have nothing to say.

What a sad angry little man you are.  Here is a tip for you: never waste your breath on anyone who is not listening.  Take a leaf from Bolty's book: have a chuckle at the postings on here and try to think of an amusing clever reply.

Board footera