“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/7/2013 1:26 pm  #1

Travel to the Guernsey away match

As you'll all know, we've been blessed with a trip out to Guernsey in January (can't win 'em all I suppose !)

The Supporters Club are weighing up the possibilty of putting together a weekend trip over to the match so the questions are :--

Would you like to go ? and how many ?
Would you like to go for more than a day trip ?
If so, how many days away would you like to have i.e. Arrive Thursday or Friday depart Sunday or Monday etc.,

Let the Supporters Club (i.e. Dave Irons or the Club Shop) know your thoughts and then they'll have a better idea of how to proceed.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

23/7/2013 3:14 pm  #2

Re: Travel to the Guernsey away match

Count me in, for whatever days are required,looking forward to it, beats an away day to "Sittingbourne" ?

23/7/2013 5:32 pm  #3

Down to work that weekend. Tried to book off the long weekend, but that has been refused, despite the fact it's still six months away. With a bit of tinkering though, The best I can hope for at the moment is go on the Friday and come back on the Sunday. Count me in though. One way or another, I WILL BE GOING!!!!

25/7/2013 9:59 am  #4

So, there'll only be two of us on the plane then ?  

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

25/7/2013 12:49 pm  #5

Just as well. With you two on there wont be room for anyone else.

Only kidding, I'll be there.

25/7/2013 1:27 pm  #6

Can I have a go and fly it!

25/7/2013 2:28 pm  #7

Now then.... a Man United supporter taking off from an icy runway in January.....hmmmmm, perhaps I'll get the ferry.

Who else can I offend this afternoon ?

25/7/2013 3:32 pm  #8

Bog End, it was February when what I presume you are referring to happened, a very sad day for football. No offence taken!

25/7/2013 3:41 pm  #9

Good man Alan, there was a brilliant documentary about Munich on TV recently, I presume you saw it. Blimey that big Irish goalie was a brave bloke !!

25/7/2013 4:19 pm  #10

You mean Harry Gregg, a very quiet unassuming man, but what a keeper! and at the time of Munich, a very brave man also, amongst others.

Board footera