“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/3/2017 11:49 am  #1

Current Form Guide

I don't need to remind anyone of who's top of the current form table do I ? Tomorrow's oppo Walton Casuals find themselves in 22nd place suffering recent defeats to Faversham 5-1, East Grinstead 7-3 and even managing to get beat at home 2-1 by Chatham !!! Their only win in their last 6 matches came against Cray who are currently bottom of the form table. We are looking to extend our record sequence of consecutive victories to 14.

The players worked so hard at Hastings last week it would be a tragedy to let complacency see us fail to beat Walton tomorrow, let's face it, we ARE better than them.

What do you reckon ?

17/3/2017 1:18 pm  #2

Re: Current Form Guide

If you look at the form guide, apart from us, only Herne Bay are unbeaten for more than 3 games.  Even if you look at the North division, there are only a couple of teams who are unbeaten for more than 3 games.  It shows how tough it is to be consistent in this league.  Doesn't matter how good you are, there is always a determined opposition intent on stopping you.

17/3/2017 3:19 pm  #3

PLEASE ignore the form guide -  it's what happens over the 90 minutes that counts!!!!!

18/3/2017 10:11 am  #4

Agree with DaveM, the form guide at this time of the season is totally irrelevant. There are a few "Mine fields" out there! As League Leaders, the opposition will go an extra mile to get one over on the Terrors. The weather conditions today don't look good for Football, with high winds having a huge impact on normal play. As  DaveM states "It's the 90 minutes which counts. "

18/3/2017 12:12 pm  #5

I think ,no Quincy today is a bigger blow.He has been very strong for us this season.Him and Sol have good partnership.Great to see Dines back.wether he plays or not today.I guess Bash will go centre back then.And another goal keeper in squad?

18/3/2017 9:23 pm  #6

Is that the name of the new girl behind the bar Gary.

18/3/2017 9:37 pm  #7

I am sure that Claudiou will not appreciate being called a girl.

19/3/2017 6:27 am  #8

Now you have changed the way you spell his name to the correct spelling he has his sexuality back, Claudia, which was the original way you spelled it, is a girls name. 

19/3/2017 1:24 pm  #9

Pleased to be of assistance.

Board footera