“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/5/2017 5:00 pm  #1

Meet the Gang

Posted by "Official TMUFC" Facebook page :---
What are you doing next Tuesday?
Fancy dropping in for a chat?
On Tuesday, 30 May, at 7:30pm, we’ll be holding the first of what we hope will be several “Tooting Tuesdays”.

We’re always on the look out for new volunteers or people who can help us out with the running of the club in whatever way, shape or form. Maybe you would like to get involved in some way as a club volunteer or maybe you just have some ideas about things we could do? Perhaps you have a particular skill or talent to offer that would be useful to the club or maybe you just know someone that does.
It’s been over four weeks now since our season ended so maybe you’re just missing your football and fellow supporters!
Whatever your reason for coming down, Club Secretary, Jackie Watkins and Football Administrator, Tim Marcus will be in the club’s cafe bar from 7:30pm to chat with you about all things Tooting & Mitcham, so why not pop down and join them and share your thoughts and ideas.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

25/5/2017 7:48 pm  #2

Re: Meet the Gang

Will their be real ale on in the bar? 

26/5/2017 7:24 am  #3

See you there.... I'll bring the yoof firm.

26/5/2017 1:26 pm  #4

look forward to it.

26/5/2017 4:33 pm  #5

Alan, I have been reliably informed that yes, there will be real ale in the bar

26/5/2017 4:48 pm  #6

see you tuesday night then fans. Boggy you goin?

26/5/2017 5:53 pm  #7

Just so that everyone is aware, this is going to be a totally informal evening. No speeches, presentations, addresses or anything of that nature. Simply having a chat, catching up and exchanging views and thoughts over a pint and a bag of pork scratchings!

26/5/2017 9:05 pm  #8

What is the dress code Tim?

08/6/2017 8:56 am  #9

Next Tooting Tuesday session taking place 13th June
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTMUFC/

08/6/2017 10:53 am  #10

All, There will be another informal get together next Tuesday 13th at the club bar from 07:30pm onwards.A chance to bounce a few ideas , plans and project ideas around. I’ll be there and will put it out on various online pages etc. Hope to see you there. Steve.

Board footera