“The Official Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/7/2017 2:58 pm  #1

100 Club

Hello all,
The 9th & 10th draws of the season were made independently at the Oval recently
The winners this time were :-

Draw Number 9
1. £30 64 Chris Jackson
2. £15 33 David Steer

Draw Number 10
1. £30 17 Keith Kelly
2. £15 41 Geoff Gatt

Well done, guys - the cheques will be winging their way to you soon.

The final draws, Numbers 11 & 12, will be made at the start of August, before the scheme is relaunched by Graham Newsom for the new season.

Best wishes - Trevor Stotten.

Last edited by DeePee (19/7/2017 3:00 pm)

28/7/2017 2:23 pm  #2

Re: 100 Club

And my thanks to Trevor as well for getting the 100 Club off the ground and managing it so ably.

​Before I draw up the membership forms for the coming season I thought I'd remind you all how it worked last season.

​There were 12 monthly draws with winners of £30 and £15. In addition there was a November Christmas Draw for £100.

The stake for one number was £20, for 3 numbers £50 and for 6 numbers £90.

​Your stake could be paid up front in cash, by cheque, by bank transfer or by monthly/yearly standing order. To be entered into the Christmas draw you had to have signed up by 31st August.

​I'm not inclined to make any major changes unless you all think we could make improvements. For example, are we pitching the stakes at the right level? Clearly if the stake is slightly higher we could raise the monthly prizes and would also raise more money for Frank and Paul's budget.

Let me know what you think.

I'll try to ensure we're ready to launch this years' scheme in time for the first Home League game on 12th August.

All the best,

Graham

Board footera