“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/9/2017 7:19 am  #1

The Magnificent 7

Behind the goal at Billericay on Saturday...........

Yul Brynner......Bog End Ultra, partly due to my leadership qualities but mainly due to the fact I'm as bald as a Coot.
Brad Dexter......Bondy, Brad played the big fella so only one candidate really, Wikipedia describes Dexter as Burly, Dark and Handsome....I suppose 1 out of 3 isn't bad.
Steve McQueen..AlanJ (Ashtree) because he was the best looking of our motley crew or so he insists anyway.
Charles Bronson..Joey, bona fide nutcase, enough said.
Horst Bucholz...Swanage Paul, the youngest of the group and had travelled the furthest to get there. Paul had to set out at 7am to get there, bloody good effort mate.
James Coburn....Fretters, cold, fearless, ruthless and deadly. (Are you sure ? ed)
Robert Vaughn...Tim Megone, as a punishment for insisting on starting that irritating "MITCHAM, Tooting, MITCHAM, Tooting" chant, he can be the cowardly one.

Last edited by Bog End Ultra (25/9/2017 9:58 am)

27/9/2017 6:27 pm  #2

Re: The Magnificent 7

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Behind the goal at Billericay on Saturday...........

Yul Brynner......Bog End Ultra, partly due to my leadership qualities but mainly due to the fact I'm as bald as a Coot.
Brad Dexter......Bondy, Brad played the big fella so only one candidate really, Wikipedia describes Dexter as Burly, Dark and Handsome....I suppose 1 out of 3 isn't bad.
Steve McQueen..AlanJ (Ashtree) because he was the best looking of our motley crew or so he insists anyway.
Charles Bronson..Joey, bona fide nutcase, enough said.
Horst Bucholz...Swanage Paul, the youngest of the group and had travelled the furthest to get there. Paul had to set out at 7am to get there, bloody good effort mate.
James Coburn....Fretters, cold, fearless, ruthless and deadly. (Are you sure ? ed)
Robert Vaughn...Tim Megone, as a punishment for insisting on starting that irritating "MITCHAM, Tooting, MITCHAM, Tooting" chant, he can be the cowardly one.

Cold, fearless, ruthless and deadly??? That's me, Chris

Although may I point out that Swanage Paul is four year older than me (Notsure he'd thank me for mentioning it though!!!)

28/9/2017 8:09 am  #3

Old, beerless, toothless and braindead would probably be more accurate to be fair.

28/9/2017 9:27 am  #4

Old? Not quite

Beerless? Couldn't have been further from the truth

Toothless? Getting there

Braindead? Almost

Board footera