“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2017 10:40 am  #1

Kingstonian manager resigns

Another odd one as they are just off the play offs.

11/10/2017 9:32 pm  #2

Re: Kingstonian manager resigns

Just been reading his goodbye message to the fans, it appears he had been misled by he board and just a month into the season, and his budget has been cut by £700.00.
He is blaming the recent run of poor results partly due to the reduction in finance, and some of his best players are now wanting to leave.
You can not help but feel sorry for the fans considering the situation they find themselves in.

12/10/2017 7:29 am  #3

Could not agree with you more Gary, but how old is he? although if he is coming to the end of his playing days you would assume that for one season he could do a job for us and right back is one of the positions that needs addressing.

12/10/2017 8:42 am  #4

I remember when he was playing for us but not his age, so he has a few years left in him yet!
Let us hope that Frank contacts him.

12/10/2017 10:45 am  #5

I just checked Goode's appearances this season and he started 11 out of 13 league games, so that's not too bad!

If we did sign him it would be the best signing that we've made this season, but he's been at Kingstonian for at least 6 seasons so I'm not sure he'll be in a hurry to leave despite all the problems that they are having.

13/10/2017 10:52 pm  #6

How sorry I feel for the strategically shaved gorilla who, when he was Scumlet manager, enjoyed nothing more than winding up Terrors fans. Let's hope that's the end of the bit.

Board footera