“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/11/2017 9:45 pm  #1

Sixpence

Well done Tanners for beating that team in Essex, 3 - 1.
You have certainly rammed "Tampon`s" words back down his throat " we will thrash them when we get them back to our place"
When will this loud mouthed oaf learn to choose his words wisely.
Could not be happier for you!

16/11/2017 10:07 pm  #2

Re: Sixpence

I echo those words Alan.

Well done Leatherhead!!

Glad they have got their comeuppance!!!

16/11/2017 10:14 pm  #3

It just goes to show that throwing money at something does not always bring success.
I would have loved to have been in the dressing room at the end of the game because after drawing away he thought the home game was a forgone conclusion.
I just wish to add that my enjoyment regarding the result is not one of envy eg; regarding Tampon`s financing of the club, as anyone who knows me knows my views regarding trying to buy success at any price.
The only negative aspect regarding tonight is it gives more time, with no cup run to focus on, to concentrate on the league.

17/11/2017 9:36 am  #4

I wanted Billericay to win.

17/11/2017 9:53 am  #5

I hope you can prove that statement DaveM, if he reads our forum and see`s your posting you might be getting a knock on your door in the middle of the night and going for a ride.

17/11/2017 10:03 am  #6

Just been reading the Tanners forum and their is a link to the BBC showing the goals from last night.
Stats make interesting reading, it was certainly a well deserved win

17/11/2017 10:29 am  #7

Dave, I have had to edit your last  post because it could be seen as  potentially libelous.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Last edited by The Administrator (17/11/2017 11:49 am)

17/11/2017 11:12 am  #8

Slander is the spoken word Gary, I think DaveM's post was potentially libelous. Sorry to be pedantic 

17/11/2017 11:22 am  #9

Well, for something to be libellous, it must damage someone's reputation.  You have to ask yourself, did Dave's comment cause a blow to Mr Tampon's hitherto unblemished reputation?

17/11/2017 11:47 am  #10

Oh shut your face Endo you turd burgling, spotty faced, ginger haired Palace supporter.

17/11/2017 11:51 am  #11

There you go changed !

Sorry for my lack of education.

17/11/2017 11:52 am  #12

I am NOT a Palace supporter!

17/11/2017 12:45 pm  #13

Oh yeah, I forgot the tight fisted bit.

17/11/2017 1:32 pm  #14

Excellent thread, laughed all the way through 
Just watched the match re-run on BT Sport. Bill n Dicky were tres physical and Konchesky should've been sent for a deliberate elbow too ! Glad to see them get it right up the rear end ! (Shame it was Leatherhead and not us !) 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

17/11/2017 4:16 pm  #15

Loved watching it last night. Glenn Tamplin said that Billericay would stuff them. Loved the Leatherhead song .... Pual Koncheskey your a C..t .....

17/11/2017 4:23 pm  #16

A very entertaining match and a great advertisement for Isthmian League football. Much better TV viewing than most of the Premiership and International matches have to offer. Leatherhead used to be third on my hate list (no prizes for guessing the top two) but they were very impressive and I am glad they won. Interesting that they go on to play one of the most successful Isthmian clubs from days gone by. 

Board footera