“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/1/2018 12:55 pm  #1

United/Town v Billericay

Having demolished St Alban's City 5-0 last night to reach the last 16 of the FA Trophy my northern team, Harrogate Town, have been drawn against none other than Billericay. By one of life's strange little coincidences Billericay will be coming to Harrogate a week after playing United. Wouldn't  it be great if we could manage a win double!

17/1/2018 3:40 pm  #2

Re: United/Town v Billericay

Best of luck Mike.
As you know, the 'Gate are my preferred Northern team.
Go spank 'em.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

18/1/2018 10:09 am  #3

Gainsborough Trinity are my favourite team of dirty northern ponces. I used to think they sounded posh, a sort of mixture of Thomas Gainsborough and Trinity College but when I went there I discovered it's a Karzy just like the whole of the rest of Lincolnshire......sorry Gary.

28/1/2018 6:57 pm  #4

Hmm! One down;one to go. It doesn't seem United achieved much softening up but maybe Billericay will be over confident as they head north. Harrogate have won their last 5 home matched with an aggregate 17-2 so will probably start favourites. However their worst home performance of the season was losing 1-2 in the FA Cup to the above mentioned Gainsborough Trinity. What can we expect from the Billericay fans? Is their singing and chanting up to the standard of the BogEnd choir and are they well behaved? The very compact CNG stadium with the Kop of Fear at one end can create a great atmosphere on big match days.    

Board footera