“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/4/2018 1:17 pm  #1

Will the Sun Shine on "THE TERRORS" this Saturday against Harlow Town?

I say YES !!!! Grit, determination,skill, luck, whatever, just get the three points !!!

18/4/2018 2:43 pm  #2

Re: Will the Sun Shine on "THE TERRORS" this Saturday against Harlow Town?

Simple Steptoe - a big, bold positive YES!

18/4/2018 3:29 pm  #3

That's the positive spirit Bondy and let's hope the players relish this game with a YES we can do it !!!

18/4/2018 5:59 pm  #4

An even more big bold and positive YES from Fretters. 👍👍👍👍

Absolutely gutted I am unable to make it!!! Some of us have to do shiftwork!!!! 😡😡😡😡

18/4/2018 8:36 pm  #5

We will raise our glasses in the bar on Saturday, to "absent supporters" Fretters old chap.

20/4/2018 9:16 am  #6

Well Steptoe I hope you and others who haven't been turning up will all get behind the team tomorrow. 
If we can win and BH lose then that's it we are safe, but things never go according to plan do they?

20/4/2018 1:14 pm  #7

Fair point abovethebench!!! Having been to selected games this season including Leatherhead away I have only seen us pick up one point all season in the first home league game against Brightlingsea. Felt the pain over the 7-0 drubbing I witnessed at home against Staines as well as the other home games that  all ended in defeat and gloom which I attended including Lowestoft .
Tomorrow could be the turning point for the "Terrors" in preparation for next season's campaign in the Bostick PREMIER DIVISION !!! I will keep positive.

20/4/2018 1:57 pm  #8

Staines lost last night to Met Police, so that probably shows two things: 

1) Staines should hopefully be doubly motivated to beat Burgess on Saturday to keep their now slim play off hopes alive. 
2) We should be wary of trying to rely on any result against Met Police in our last game to keep us up. Three points tomorrow is so important!

20/4/2018 3:49 pm  #9

Couldn't agree with you more dac123 !!!

20/4/2018 6:46 pm  #10

I am abroad otherwise would 100% be there. Will be nervously checking 'live scores' on the phone !!

22/4/2018 6:50 am  #11

Sadly the sun went into the clouds again at the Imperial fields, so did not shine on the terrors. Soft goal by Harlow, We hit the  bar, had few chances, wayward strikes, just a small lifeline at the end of season fixture but it all could have been so different. Life goes on !!!! but unlikely to be in the Bostick Premier next season !!!

Last edited by STEPTOERIDESAGAIN!!! (22/4/2018 6:52 am)

Board footera