“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/5/2018 11:54 am  #1

Season tickets

Are we going to be offered season tickets or are we going to have to pay at the gate. This is ridiculous. How can a football club survive by not announcing season ticket prices for the forthcoming season. No money in the bank from said sales all other clubs announced prices well before the end of the season. Not good business.

12/5/2018 11:12 pm  #2

Re: Season tickets

Barnsey, sorry to say you are totally irrelevant to the club and your season ticket meaningless. Like most of the fans I am an OAP, I used to  pay the full price to  enter the ground to  help fund the club, what an idiot, I just pay concession fees now, although the owner has now realised that most of the fans are in the same age group and raised the price.  Where are the young fans, in fact where are any fans! Go in the field outside the ground and you can see the game for free.  Would you in your right mind want to pay for a season ticket?????????????????

13/5/2018 9:44 am  #3

I don't think that it really matters much when the tickets are offered as the home crowd is so small I think that not many season tickets would be sold.  I have had a season ticket for a long time now but cannot commit myself until I see the fixture list as if there are any clashes of Saturday games with Dulwich I will not be able to come on Sundays, though Friday would be ok.

15/5/2018 10:34 am  #4

Any news on new manager yet?Must be hundreds applied.lets get one in the hot seat.would'nt it be nice if we heard from club about the aims and hopes of tooting over next few years.still there's a lot of good football in our area now,if tooting can't be bothered why should I?

15/5/2018 11:09 am  #5

I share you're frustration, Casey.

Other clubs seems to be starting to do business, but there seems to be nothing happening Tooting wise. This happens all too often.

15/5/2018 1:32 pm  #6

There no sign of any information all be it season tickets manager friendlies nothing same old tooting dont give a dam about us loyal fans who may i add have suffered all season one word joke.

Last edited by TPF (15/5/2018 1:32 pm)

15/5/2018 1:49 pm  #7

can do nothing but agree totally with previous posters re lack of any information on any aspect of our club,
but why would anybody be surprised this is typical of tooting,nothing as usual.
sums up what the people who run the club think of us fans,yes tpf a joke a bloody sick one.

15/5/2018 1:54 pm  #8

I fully agree they don’t give a toss what annoys me more than anything people going on this site complaining us fans get together and do all what we can to help the club when the people who run it don’t give a arse

15/5/2018 2:05 pm  #9

its no good asking all the fans to get together and pull in the same direction if we get naff all information back from the club.anyway i dont think steve is too bothered now he has got the dulwich money rolling in.
why should he be bothered with the club which enabled him to get all the grants he got in the beginning,
no we have served the purpose now we can sod off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15/5/2018 6:21 pm  #10

Why is it so crucial you all know what season ticket prices are now?
I just don't get it.
League matches requiring entry with a season ticket will start in mid July.
It is now the 15th May.  A full 8 weeks/ 2 months away!

You know this information, vital to less than 200 people, will come out in plenty of time for the start of next season.
If you had one the club will write you.

Take a breath. Smell the roses, or come round and smell mine.
Let those at the club who actually do all the work, as opposed to moan non stop, take a breath as well.
On other words:   Get a life.

Don't bother to abuse me because I'm taking a break from this Forum and all the pathetic bitching.  Not even going to log in for the next month.
So if you see me in the street tell me who the new manager is!

15/5/2018 6:29 pm  #11

Bondy We know you love a drop of gripe water might bump into you in the street see you next season you never know

15/5/2018 6:55 pm  #12

sorry bondy but what you call pathetic bitching is merely being honest about the club,i know you are a glass half full man but surely even you cant be happy with the lack of information or some sort of mention of where
we might be going as a club.

16/5/2018 7:06 pm  #13

The Dulwits strike early,  making our own   procrastination, communication, and lack of ambition look even more dreadful!  With the Terrors taking second pace to  our new main tenants at Imperial Fields , they have  already issued their season ticket price including the early bird ticket.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dulwichhamlet/news/season-tickets-admission-2018-19-2294678.html

Just arrived at Imperial Fields, and look what they have achieved already besides making the ground second choice for the Terrors.  Quote "The main thing is us knowing where we are going to be playing. I don’t think it will be too long before we get clarity. If it is Tooting we have been told we can get investment in, which wasn’t an option six months ago."

Not only making us look a shambles on ambitions  etc, whilst taking over the Football Ground, they now have a pop at our pitch  “The second part of his season was dogged by injuries a little bit but his performances were still good, and moving to Tooting meant our game changed a little bit – their pitch isn’t as free-flowing as at Dulwich." This should accelerate the dreaded 3G pitch being installed. If they have a problem why don't they pay for a grounds man or move to Bermondsey and user Fisher's Old ground.

Board footera