“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/5/2018 6:24 pm  #1

Season tickets and admission prices 2018/19 from Facebook page

We can now confirm admission prices to home First Team fixtures for the 2018-19 season and following feedback from supporters last season, can also confirm that we have made the decision to reduce the concessionary admission price back down to £5. Adult and U16s prices remain unaltered.

Adults £10

Concessions £5 (Members of the Blue Light Services, Armed Forces, Over 60’s, Students, unemployed and Season Ticket Holders of Premier League, Championship, Football League and National League Clubs. Proof of status may be required)

Under 16s £1 (FREE if accompanied by a paying adult)

Season tickets are also available and if purchased before the first home league game, represent a saving of just over 15% on individual matchday admission prices;

Adult Season Ticket £160
Concession Season Ticket £80

Season ticket application forms can be obtained by contacting info@tmunited.org or can simply be downloaded and printed off by clicking on the link below

https://www.tmunited.org/Files/IndexByID?id=11

The league season kicks off on Saturday 11 July with fixtures for all divisions of the Bostik League due to be released in mid July. Details of a competitive 8 game pre-season schedule for our first team will be released very shortly

#Football #NonLeague #BostikLeague #TMUFC #TootingandMitcham #seasontickets #admissionprices

30/5/2018 6:59 pm  #2

Re: Season tickets and admission prices 2018/19 from Facebook page

Quote "The league season kicks off on Saturday 11 July with fixtures for all divisions of the Bostik League due to be released in mid July. Details of a competitive 8 game pre-season schedule for our first team will be released very shortly"

Absolutely brilliant - Which Mystery Team will be turning up on the 11th?????????????????????

Last edited by Mikem (30/5/2018 7:26 pm)

30/5/2018 7:07 pm  #3

Hope we can get some clarity on manager and statment from the club because there will be no pre season without a squad or managment.

30/5/2018 7:34 pm  #4

Wolfie Smith wrote:

We can now confirm admission prices to home First Team fixtures for the 2018-19 season and following feedback from supporters last season, can also confirm that we have made the decision to reduce the concessionary admission price back down to £5. Adult and U16s prices remain unaltered.

Adults £10

Concessions £5 (Members of the Blue Light Services, Armed Forces, Over 60’s, Students, unemployed and Season Ticket Holders of Premier League, Championship, Football League and National League Clubs. Proof of status may be required)

Season tickets are also available and if purchased before the first home league game, represent a saving of just over 15% on individual matchday admission prices;

Adult Season Ticket £160

Season ticket application forms can be obtained by contacting info@tmunited.org or can simply be downloaded and printed off by clicking on the link below

The league season kicks off on Saturday 11 July with fixtures for all divisions of the Bostik League due to be released in mid July. Details of a competitive 8 game pre-season schedule for our first team will be released very shortly

#Football #NonLeague #BostikLeague #TMUFC #TootingandMitcham #seasontickets #admissionprices

I'm assuming that there is a typo error and that the season kicks off on the 11th August??

At least I bloody hope so!!!!!

30/5/2018 8:38 pm  #5

Fretters the Second wrote:

Wolfie Smith wrote:

Adults £10

Adult Season Ticket £160

I'm assuming that there is a typo error and that the season kicks off on the 11th August??

At least I bloody hope so!!!!!

Hope so Samba! Imagine starting a season where you didn't know who you was playing 😂😳

30/5/2018 9:04 pm  #6

I guess they would confirm manager at meeting tonight??im thinking i will just pay on they day.see what happens over next week or so.Not looking great.

31/5/2018 5:05 am  #7

I need to see the fixture list before I purchase another season ticket.  Can't do Sundays if we end up playing on that day.

31/5/2018 8:51 am  #8

How much were the season tickets last season ? I had one but I can't remember how much I paid for it 

I'd have thought with us being in a lower division and having 4 fewer home league fixtures they'd have dropped the price to entice people. I'm like AlanJ though, I'd buy one whatever they charged.

Was there no mention of a new manager at last night's meeting ?

31/5/2018 9:10 am  #9

Is the Blue Light Services concession new, or was it available last season?

31/5/2018 9:16 am  #10

I wish they did a red light concession, I'd get in every week for nothing 

31/5/2018 2:24 pm  #11

I need to see the fixture list before I purchase another season ticket.  Can't do Sundays if we end up playing on that day.

I understand that there should be no fixture clashes with Dulwits next season as the various leagues will take the joint usage of the stadium in to account (barring any possible FA Cup/Trophy clashes) when scheduling the fixtures (however, as Dulwits will be in the National League South and not the Bostik league I await confirmation)

Is the Blue Light Services concession new, or was it available last season?

No, that has been there for a few seasons now.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera