“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/6/2018 2:12 pm  #1

Jack Mazzone signs for Plod

There was a little rumour that he was coming to us, which I was excited about as I reckon this guy is a goalscorer.

If you don't know, Met Police have been moved sideways into the Southern League, much against their wishes.  So there will be plenty of travelling for Jack!  Mind you, even though the distances are greater, they have some decent away trips for their supporter.

11/6/2018 2:44 pm  #2

Re: Jack Mazzone signs for Plod

Endo, he cant sign as yet because the window for signing players for the coming season has not been opened. Mr. Adkins said at the meeting that Jack was coming to Tooting along with Dylan Marchant from south Park FC. I see Dorking Wanderers have signed the ex captain of Bognor & also Lavery from South Park. Not standing still are they. I wonder who will turn up for our trials on the 24th June. Does anybody know what time they start?

11/6/2018 2:52 pm  #3

OK - well he's agreed to join them then.

Being a step above us, I would expect him to join them as I think he'll do a good job in that league.

11/6/2018 4:21 pm  #4

I'm sure I read somewhere Dylan Merchant has agreed to join Chipstead!

11/6/2018 7:53 pm  #5

If the window isn't open yet then Dorking can't have signed any players and any agreements made at this stage mean nothing either.

Last edited by Allan B (11/6/2018 7:53 pm)

11/6/2018 8:08 pm  #6

Like i said in posts before no one will no untill couple games before the season the line up. I think there will be a lot of young players from under 23 coming into the fold seeing as management have worked with them before. Im hoping that we can keep some of the squad and add some experience but who knows it's  all guessing games there will be a lot of movement in coming months. Lets hope we can find a few jems at this level in the coming trial days.

Board footera