“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/8/2018 9:19 pm  #1

Tooting Tuesday

Next get together will be on Tuesday 14th at the club bar at 07:30 pm... Time to start seriously looking at making sure our fixtures are promoted on social media

Remember if you have access to email or a so called smart phone you can make a difference and help.

Also a chance to hand in supporters club forms or pick them up if you still not had one.

A big thanks to those who have joined for the coming season... Cheers...

10/8/2018 2:00 pm  #2

Re: Tooting Tuesday

Bump....

13/8/2018 9:35 am  #3

HH, why are you still going ahead with your meeting tomorrow, if the plug is going to be pulled on the team! Why use the venue at all? The meeting should be about saving the Football Team!!! Will supporters get their subscriptoins refunded if the team is disolved. 

Last edited by Mikem (13/8/2018 9:37 am)

13/8/2018 9:52 am  #4

Why is it you always look for the negative, Steve merely stated to me that " I will pull the rug" but how many times in the past has he made statements which have not been met, why not wait until the stated time of "five games for a person to take up the position" and see what happens. The remark was made after a very poor result when all of us were very raw, who knows it might have hurt him as much as the rest of us and the remark was made in the heat of the moment.

13/8/2018 10:23 am  #5

I am very negative about the situation the club finds itself in. Why publish a comment if you don’t want a reaction. Just take a look at the postings on Saturdays match report.  The Terrror Quotes:-  “What really gets me though is Mr Adkins comments regarding the fans. Year on year he has stripped away any responsibility from us, systematically alienating fans.” You have been used as a “Fool Guy!” He knew you would go straight on the forum and quote him on this inflammable subject.  It worked a treat.  

13/8/2018 10:28 am  #6

Mikem wrote:

HH, why are you still going ahead with your meeting tomorrow, if the plug is going to be pulled on the team! Why use the venue at all? The meeting should be about saving the Football Team!!! Will supporters get their subscriptoins refunded if the team is disolved. 

Who knows what's going to happen.... But this is about getting the up coming fixtures advertised and promoted.
I'll be there just before 7:30pm.....

13/8/2018 10:47 am  #7

Sorry can't make the meeting - but there should be some sort of effort to get a Polish language poster into Mitcham town centre.

13/8/2018 11:38 am  #8

Hi Endo,

That's not a bad shout, but believe it or not there are as many Bulgarians and Russians in Mitcham as Polish.

Perhaps we could use Google Translate, and generate a dozen different language types of a fixture poster, and then ask the shops owners what version they would like (only joking by the way Steve)! 🤣

13/8/2018 12:07 pm  #9

Mikem! I will treat your remark with the contempt it deserves.

13/8/2018 12:36 pm  #10

Hi Darren - I don't live in Mitcham anymore, but I have seen a Polish shop on the Fair Green.  So Polish would be a start!  As for other languages, I actually think it would be a good idea!  We could extend it to Tamil, Hindi and Urdu if it seems successful.

Sorry Steve lol...

13/8/2018 1:13 pm  #11

The contempt here is he saw you coming from Pluto, and knew he was on a winner! 

13/8/2018 4:59 pm  #12

HH - once date of Horley Town game has been confirmed I’ll e-mail you an updated fixture poster

14/8/2018 7:16 am  #13

Tim Marcus wrote:

HH - once date of Horley Town game has been confirmed I’ll e-mail you an updated fixture poster

Cheers Tim....

14/8/2018 7:20 am  #14

All,

I'll be there about 07:30pm this evening. Lets try not to dwell to much on last Saturday...

Cheers.

14/8/2018 10:23 am  #15

Sorry I won’t be around tonight, but hope it goes well. Please bear in mind I have a Twitter and an Instagram and all the rest of it and am happy to use them any way that is useful.

Will be present on Saturday. I have my season ticket forms to hand in. But I probably should have sent them by now, eh....?

14/8/2018 10:26 am  #16

besty wrote:

Sorry I won’t be around tonight, but hope it goes well. Please bear in mind I have a Twitter and an Instagram and all the rest of it and am happy to use them any way that is useful.

Will be present on Saturday. I have my season ticket forms to hand in. But I probably should have sent them by now, eh....?

Yes mate.... Hand them to Jackie on the turnstile on Saturday... I'll be hanging around in my blue hi vi thing and I'll keep an eye out for you there.

14/8/2018 10:37 am  #17

Hackbridge Harry wrote:

besty wrote:

Yes mate.... Hand them to Jackie on the turnstile on Saturday... I'll be hanging around in my blue hi vi thing and I'll keep an eye out for you there.

Will see you there, Steve.

Board footera