“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2018 7:38 am  #1

Breaking news !!!!

Toooting & Mitcham have been working hard behind the scenes and i have good sources that inform me that ex favourite Antonio Simeone has signed turning down other suitors to put pen to paper for the terrors . He will be available after the 7 day that the terrors submitted .

12/10/2018 8:36 am  #2

Re: Breaking news !!!!

Tooting & Mitcham should be looking at bringing in a natural goalscorer not someone (Who I might add was not a favourite player with me) like Antoine Simeone. This guy is worst than Chris Smalling. I see that Jake Baxter is now at Chertsey Town in the combined counties as is Scott Day who is at Banstead Athletic. We should try again for Jake & pair him up with Paul Vines who is still scoring.

12/10/2018 9:00 am  #3

Like yourself Geoff, I feel we have a greater need to strengthen the forward line rather than defence.

Who is Chris Smalling?
Would certainly like to see Jake back, great high energy player and he also knows where the goal is. He should never have been made to feel not welcome when he returned last time.
But that was the managements style at the time.

12/10/2018 12:43 pm  #4

Simmo79 wrote:

Toooting & Mitcham have been working hard behind the scenes and i have good sources that inform me that ex favourite Antonio Simeone has signed turning down other suitors to put pen to paper for the terrors . He will be available after the 7 day that the terrors submitted .

Another leader on the pitch... Someone who would shout and yell and who cares about the club.
Hope this works out.

12/10/2018 1:22 pm  #5

He was at the game last Saturday and I can't say that I was jumping for joy.

Board footera