“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/10/2018 10:23 am  #1

new signing darryl harrison

just seen that we have signed darryl harrison from south park who is another central defender?
i know you cant judge someone on one game,but just seen video highlights of match away to cheshunt on football
web pages and his performance leaves shall we say something to be desired.just my opinion though.

14/10/2018 12:13 pm  #2

Re: new signing darryl harrison

Forgive me if I am missing something here Danny but are you meaning our game yesterday because the Daryl who was playing for us was Daryl Coleman, he was the player sent off for being, shall we say, "too committed".

Last edited by alanj (14/10/2018 12:14 pm)

14/10/2018 12:26 pm  #3

alan according to the bostik site we have signed darryl harrison from south park fc.if you go to football web pages .co.uk and click onto results for our division for september the 16th you will see video highlights for cheshunt vs south park you will see darryl harrisons performance for the 36 minutes he was involved.
hope that clears up any confusion

14/10/2018 3:15 pm  #4

Not a great watch. He watches the ball and appears unaware of players around him.

14/10/2018 4:10 pm  #5

Don't think he played yestaday.Simo should be able to play next week?Not on the transfer list on bostik league.

14/10/2018 5:41 pm  #6

Presumably players singed for under 23s are reported in the same way if with another Bostik club

Yes they are, We moved one on this week too.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

14/10/2018 9:05 pm  #7

Thanks for the info Danny re web pages, just watched our new signing and I see what you mean.
What I fail to understand is why are we signing a defender from a team with a worse goals record against, than ourselves.  

Board footera