“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/10/2018 8:40 pm  #1

Watching the points drift away.

During my many years of watching Tooting,i must admit that I felt really disappointed & let down at Cheshunt yesterday-not by the effort & part performance of the team but with the inaction of  Ashley over the course of the game.Over the first half hour we had the game firmly under control,making the opposition look very ordinary then Daryl Coleman's rash tackle left us with 10 men.It was probably only a yellow but he did not need to do it-there was no danger in a midfield area.Then of course Sol went over the top with his protests & got a yellow-same old story.However once we composed ourselves,it became clear that we were quite capable of winning the game.Never the less,as we went into the second half we needed that bit of extra punch & pace up front to put them on the back foot.So with Isiah Jones sitting on the bench we left him there(Ashley -you must be joking).Abraham Odoh & Tope should have been given a start as well.We then gradually drifted out of the running as the silly goals started to come.Ashley I do want to continue to believe in you-I firmly believe in the youth aspect but your team selection & use of substitutes is truly appaling. 

Board footera