“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/10/2018 9:22 pm  #1

HAMLET

Will be returning back to Champion Hill in approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
Good luck to them, I did not think it would be this quick.

24/10/2018 7:10 am  #2

Re: HAMLET

F*ck them... I felt no sympathy for them... Their fans caused damage to our ground and attacked our stewards... Absolute scum the lot of them

Last edited by Bogend Ant (24/10/2018 7:10 am)

24/10/2018 8:26 am  #3

To right ant scum glad to see the back of them only Atkins got the benefit of them being here looks like Atkins will have to put his feelers out for another club to get him some money could it be kingstonian?

24/10/2018 1:33 pm  #4

See Atkins has stated on Facebook that he will be sorry to see hamlet will be going, he will have to find another way to fill his pockets

24/10/2018 5:43 pm  #5

Dulwich are a real football club, even in adversity they survive without any income, but on the support they have grown. Something which is sadly missing at Imperial Fields and has been totally destroyed in many ways.. The Terrors are only a team without a real home, they could be wound up within hours, and another club/team moved in as a replacement. The so called Tooting and Mitcham Sports and  Leisure Ltd would not be impacted. The Non - Football owner could sell up tomorrow to  another club, any profit would not go to  the Members club as their shares are totally worthless. Dulwich survived, they made use of a ground share, other clubs are also in the same predicament, but they survive somehow! If the Terrors collapse tomorrow there is absolutely  squat all in the way of funds to  carry on. 

25/10/2018 10:21 am  #6

They are local rivals, but Dulwich have done well to back to Champion Hill.
They have tapped in to their area to have a large and unique fanbase.
A half page write up in the Evening Standard (Wednesday) shows this.
Are some of the comments above jealously or real hatred towards Dulwich?

I would be happy to have half the amount fans they have watching Tooting & Mitcham United.

25/10/2018 11:15 am  #7

FairweatherFan wrote:

Are some of the comments above jealously or real hatred towards Dulwich?

It's rivalry, we hate them and they hate us

25/10/2018 7:32 pm  #8

I agree with you Mike,they are a proper club.long lost rivalry is pointless ,we are a million miles away.We are just above a park football team.With dwindling support and no plan for the future.I can’t see things changing any time soon.Hope I’m wrong.

26/10/2018 8:53 am  #9

I have just read the Non Football owner's statement regarding Dulwich Hamlet, It makes you want to throw-up. Why does he not give the same consideration to his own team and at least make some effort to restoring some pride both to  the team and fans, and the community which enabled him to be in his current position. 

26/10/2018 9:10 am  #10

I agree Mikem very few people on this forum seem to look at our chairman as some sort of god,he has only one thing on his mind and that his what he can do to make money, I have no problems with that just don’t pull the wool over people’s eyes speak the truth and get doing what you can for this once great football club I for one don’t look at him with rose tinted glasses

Board footera