“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/11/2018 2:10 pm  #1

Harrow Borough tonight

Expect a reasonably strong squad to be announced for tonight's game, with most of those on duty on Saturday likely to be included amongst the 16 tonight. Squad will be published on the club's social media towards the end of the afternoon

13/11/2018 2:12 pm  #2

Re: Harrow Borough tonight

It is good to see the manager taking THIS cup seriously.
Our other chance of silverware.

14/11/2018 1:24 pm  #3

Well, that went well then didn't it Al ? 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

14/11/2018 2:22 pm  #4

Should have been level terms with them at half time three chances with one to one with goalie got to put them chances away second half they had us mostly pegged in our half I think they’re number 2 was getting away with murder the amount of times he harresed basset pushing and shoving didn’t get pulled up once by the ref

14/11/2018 3:46 pm  #5

As we all know, you have to take your chances when they are made if you don`t then you might regret it.
At half time the scores could have been even, but poor finishing and a bad mistake by our keeper meant they were not.
Looking at the game overall I do not think the score gives us sufficient credit for the quality of our play, especially when considering one of our main threats up front, Izzie" was sitting on the sidelines.
On to "Westfield" on Saturday when hopefully the team can put this defeat behind them.

Board footera