“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/9/2013 4:14 pm  #1

Forzoni Form

This is worse than 'Forzoni Form' and look what happened to him the poor fella. still when everything is designed to fail what do you expect. i did see a post on here earlier saying 'where is the money from the 3G pitches and why is the team not seeing anything from them' hahaha you will never see anything from them. the extension being built down there is to add to the asset so they can earn more money from the asset. the football team that borrow the pitch down there called tmufc will forever be an inconvenience. he must be well pissed off adkins with afc wimbledon putting 16m aside for the dog track.

21/9/2013 5:38 pm  #2

Re: Forzoni Form

Yes the form is bad.  And similarly to Forzoni, there was an air of "bad luck" about some of the earlier defeats, but today the whole team looked lethargic, and lacked beleif once the first goal went in.  And unfortunately it seems to me as if Craig hasn't really developed a philosophy yet as sometimes we're a conventional 442, we've pleyed 5 across and today, well I'm not sure if it was a 433 or not.  There was no pattern.  I am quite happy with the front 2 as they always look dangerous, and I'm sure they will score goals.  But the rest of the team has been chopped and changed every game apart from Quarm.

When we are on our game we look pretty good, but we are only pperforming for 15 minutes a game at the moment.  My early season confidence is shot, and I'm steeling myself for a relegation battle.

21/9/2013 10:03 pm  #3

Today was bad.... A couple of near misses early in the first half them everything went wrong when they scored.
It's not as if Sittingbourne are any good... we just didn't seem with it at all. I'm worried now about getting dragged into another religation fight....
And it could have been a lot worse if it had not been for some great saves from the new goalie... Sorry forgot his name.
Three Bridges on wednesday.... ??????

Then a break for a week.... might be just what they need...

23/9/2013 12:34 pm  #4

Our best display of the season was in our home game against Crawley but we have never had the same team  out since.  I don't quite know what Adam Moriarty's role is as a player.  To me he seems too good just to fill in when a player gets injured but maybe he doesn't want to be playing all the time.  If that's so it is a great pity.

24/9/2013 7:46 am  #5

rumour mill has it brian adamson from corinthian casuals will be made director of football dunno how deep that goes and moriarty will now be pulling the strings in the first team squad like i say just a rumour guess we will all find out if there is any truth in it soon enough.

Board footera