“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/9/2013 1:47 pm  #1

Hally's gone :-(

Just got a text message from Lee Hall to say Walton (not sure if it's Casuals or & Hersham) made a 7 day approach for him yesterday and he's going to sign for them. I think Craig might be dropping a giant bollock myself.

Thanks for the memories Hally.......and thanks for the goals. Lee's gutted to be leaving but I think the management team made it clear that Quarm and Alimi were always going to start ahead of him.

Ex-captain, scorer of great goals, top bloke. Best of luck from the Bog End Army. Too good to be warming our bench mate.

27/9/2013 10:42 pm  #2

Re: Hally's gone :-(

I was only musing with Tim on Tuesday night how long Lee would be with us, given his limited opportunities so far this season.
Tim reminded me that Bash Alimi came to us on load from K's and therefore if/when they might want him back. .Not sure if that is still the situation.

Lee had been playing a deeper role this season but I always felt his shooting ability from distance merited at least 10 goals a seaon as a target.
Certainly wish him well.

30/9/2013 11:39 am  #3

Re: Hally's gone :-(

Its a shame because he stuck with the team when there were wholesale departures when Joe Sealey disappeared.  And he has been a regular under the previous 5 managers (or is it 6?) who all must have seen something in him.  And he's gone to Walton Casuals who are top of the league so good luck to him.

Board footera