“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/8/2017 2:34 pm  #1

The small tea bar

I see that the small tea bar at the top of the stand is no longer "ours".  Its now run by the "parent company".  Have I got that right?

So while people are actively searching for new revenue streams, others, like the tea bar and the club shop are being cut off.

02/8/2017 2:55 pm  #2

Re: The small tea bar

02/8/2017 3:54 pm  #3

Whilst I am NOT the official mouthpiece for T&MU FC Members Ltd., I can say that you are correct and the Tea Bar is now under new management.
T&MU FC Members Ltd's revenue stream from that facility went directly towards the playing budget and that part of our commitment has now been removed i.e. we now no longer have to find the amounts concerned that came from the Tea Bar receipts. Just one less thing we have to worry about.
Also, I believe that you will now (or in the near future at least) be able to purchase alcoholic beverages from the Tea Bar, something that the T&MU FC Members Ltd were unable to offer.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

02/8/2017 4:05 pm  #4

I can't quite follow the 2nd sentence!  Are you saying, that the amount that we are missing out on from the tea bar is being topped up directly from the boss?

03/8/2017 3:26 pm  #5

That about covers it Endo.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

Board footera