“The Official Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/10/2017 2:25 pm  #1

Manager Sacked

Aveley Football Club have today parted company with manager Terry Spillane.

It is unfotunate that results on the pitch at Parkside this season have not befitted the clubs fantastic new facilities, and the backing the club has recieved from the local people.

Chief Executive Craig Johnson said "It is never easy to make decisions that we made today as Terry is a good hardworking guy but things have not gone his way this season. I would like to thank Terry and his staff for their commitment and wish them all the best moving forward".

The club now invites interested parties for the Managers position to contact Craig on 07946 438540 or in writing to craigjohnson.aveleyfc@gmail.com

04/10/2017 4:53 pm  #2

Re: Manager Sacked

Who cares, we have enough problems of our own.

04/10/2017 5:25 pm  #3

Would you rather i didn't up date you with Bostick league news ?
Your in luck. I am going on a winter's break , I need it after last night. I wanted the Staines game to inspire me after the Burgess Hill and Enfield shambles.

Last edited by gary walker (04/10/2017 5:25 pm)

04/10/2017 7:59 pm  #4

No carry on Gary.Good to keep up to date.
Clive

04/10/2017 8:16 pm  #5

Cheers Clive

04/10/2017 8:44 pm  #6

It is good to be kept up to date, but i guess i have every suspicion that the title was written in such a fashion e.g. "Manager Sacked" so as to drum up a little bit of interest in viewers assuming it was Frank. Given our current position and what happened last night.  

You are clearly a big personality at the club Gary, and a regular forum poster with some interesting content, but this one felt a little bit of a cheap shot. 

Last edited by dac123 (04/10/2017 8:47 pm)

04/10/2017 9:19 pm  #7

I own and run the forum.

I would never use a cheap shot.Do I want Frank out ? I think he deserves a chance to fix us. Would I prefer another Manager ? I have never made any secrets I love Hayden Bird. He is a legend at Carshalton ,  Bromley and Merstham. I would knock on every door in Tooting and Mitcham to get sponsership if he was manager . This will never happen and I fully except it.
If I have something to say I will say it in my own name. Plenty of lets just say trouble makers have been banned  by me since I took it over. God Help us  was the first I wanted out and the other little mob of haters.

Last edited by gary walker (04/10/2017 9:33 pm)

Board footera