“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/10/2017 8:22 pm  #1

WORTHING

Not looking good at the present they are leading Leatherhead by 1 - 0 .
Where is the brandy?

04/10/2017 8:43 pm  #2

Re: WORTHING

Phew!

05/10/2017 4:41 pm  #3

NO.....but don't forget the 3 points we are going to get against Dulwich on Boxing Day

05/10/2017 4:55 pm  #4

The fixture list hasn't been particularly kind to us with away games at top teams, Billericay, DH and Hendon and a double dose of Staines who must be a bit special however badly we played. Be positive - we haven't started as badly as Palace! 

05/10/2017 9:03 pm  #5

This thread has taken a different turn from where  I started it.
I think it is disrespectful towards the management and the players as you are virtually saying to them, you are not good enough and we have no faith in you to start climbing the table.
At times like this we all need to pull together and get behind them all.
As I have said before this is a learning curve for everybody, and yes some adjustments need to be made , but for goodness sake , give them a break!.

06/10/2017 8:39 am  #6

What seems to get forgotten Gary is both the management and the players might read the comments posted on here, how do you think it might make them feel, or put yourself in their position, would it encourage or disillusion you.

06/10/2017 10:41 am  #7

I think you are missing my point Gary, at the end of the day it is for the manager to let the players know when things are wrong, as I am sure he does, but negativity on here, in my opinion, does not do any good for either the manager or the players.
As for stating "there are plenty of quality managers who want to manage Tooting" do you not think he knows that and I am sure he does not require us to inform him of that fact.
As I said before, put yourself in their, or Franks, place, they already have sufficient pressure upon them, do they really need more?
Some things are best left unsaid.

06/10/2017 11:46 am  #8

I see that our under 23s won 16-0 last night!  I wonder if that's a big enough nudge to the manager to bring 1 or 2 in.

Its not normally a good idea to bring youngsters into a struggling side, but I don't think that any of the established 1st teamers can complain if they are left out tomorrow.

06/10/2017 9:23 pm  #9

Tuesday is now history. Let's look for a great reaction from Frank and the team tomorrow. Come on lads, time to put everything behind us and kick start our season.

Board footera