“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/12/2017 6:10 pm  #1

What the f..k has happened to our great club?

Nothing to say... Its a farce... I would have given man of the match to an unused sub... I heard everyone say as they left "see you on Boxing day." The crowd was awful and no wonder because of the way were playing... There's only a few players that are good enough for this league. I've got no confidence going into Monday and I think were going down back to that s..t league with the likes of pub teams. I won't mention any names as I went to far last time but all 5 goals were avoidable.

The first, second and third was down to poor marking

The 4th was a goalkeeper mistake

I've got nothing to say about the fifth

Rant over

02/12/2017 9:55 pm  #2

Re: What the f..k has happened to our great club?

Like your passion Anthony, never loose it.

02/12/2017 10:57 pm  #3

You know it's bad when a 12 year old Terror posts and it sounds as if a cynicial angry old man has written the words.
Today was awful... Player confidence seems to be rock bottom.
And how many bloody times do we have to give away goals from corners....
Too many seem happy that only one club goes down at the end of the season and seem certain it won't be us.... I'm not so sure.

03/12/2017 9:24 am  #4

Could not agree more Harry, like you I do not feel confident regarding staying up at all, unless we start playing as a team  we might be looking at away games at Guernsey again! mind you that is not such a bad prospect .

03/12/2017 5:48 pm  #5

Well I'm glad I've been snowed under at work and family life, I have been told it's been a bit awful recently,

But I would like to be positive and see results favour us and maybe a few additions to the squad that have experience at this level will help change our fortunes

I was lost but now im found

Board footera