“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

04/12/2017 6:03 pm  #1

The Bogend Facebook page and forum

The Bogend Facebook page will self delete in 14 days from now. This is due to the lack of activity on there and the miss use of the site today.

​ I am considering deleting this forum as well due to my ill health and to manage my own stress levels until I get better. It has been suggested to me that someone else should create a new forum from another web address so I can detach myself from it all together .  Nothing has been decided yet.

04/12/2017 6:20 pm  #2

Re: The Bogend Facebook page and forum

Well I am happy to continue with the Facebook page and cancelled the deletion of the page,

Secondly I would be happy to take over this forum group or I can set one up elsewhere.

I was lost but now im found

04/12/2017 6:29 pm  #3

Thanks Chezzer. But nobody has posted on it for months. Have you got more time free now?

Also it would be better to start a new forum and advertise it on here for a while until people are used to using it. 

Cheers

04/12/2017 6:37 pm  #4

Posted a link to a temporary forum or it can be used as the new forum

I was lost but now im found

04/12/2017 9:04 pm  #5

Yes Robbery there is nothing to worry about and report. We Are 1 nil up tonight.

04/12/2017 9:49 pm  #6

The match finished 2-0 to Tooting.
Happy days.

05/12/2017 4:29 pm  #7

.......err.................. I posted on the Bog End Facebook Forum yesterday as an Administrator - has that posting been deleted too  (I haven't had a chance to look yet)
This page MUST be kept alive ! 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

05/12/2017 5:15 pm  #8

Well ........... YES it has.....and it seems that my position as an Administrator on there has been rescinded too ...................................... Guess who by ??

I'm coming over to your side Chezzar !!

05/12/2017 5:34 pm  #9

Deepee you really to stop airing private matters on the forum.
Your behaviour yesterday was not only offensive to me but I had a message from my daughter.
The matter you are angry about does not concern you and I have messaged the person and have reinstated them.
The Bogend Facebook I created with Bolty was design to promote TMUTD Not to slag off it's owner.
I would like to draw a line under this and move on....

​Just for the record I have not been to one Sutton United match this season ! Yet !!! I have only also missed one home game for Tooting.

Last edited by The Administrator (05/12/2017 5:35 pm)

06/12/2017 3:59 pm  #10

Private ??? Are you joking ? It's supposed to be an open 
Forum !
nd how can questioning your behaviour be offensive but you questioning mine not be ?? And at no time did I draw your daughter in to anything, what's she got to do with it all ?
I'm glad that you've seen sense and re-instated Bondy but for the life of me I cannot recall anybody EVER slagging off T&MUFC's owner on the Bog End Facebook page ! 
Consider your line drawn.

06/12/2017 5:02 pm  #11

My daughter texted me and said that some one is slaging you off on your own Bogend Facebook page and she was upset . I felt the matter  with Bondy was dealt with by me privately and with out trying to embarrass the person  who offended me.  I don't even think he probably did mean to offended me but when your ill you blow things up quicker I guess. Bondy has as usual behaved like a Gentleman. The ban was only for 24 hours to try and stop which I feel are constant digs.
The owner or Principle Adminstartor of the Facebook page is me and not TMUTD . So you went on my own page and slagged me off.
I feel I have been the victim this week of a witch hunt and even Bullied by you  which I never would of thought that cuddley old Deepee would do such a thing . Until I have breath I will always fight back against Bullies. 
If you have ended your campaign  Deepee that the matter for me is closed.

Board footera