“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/12/2017 12:36 pm  #1

Advance online ticketing for our home games with Dulwich and Thurrock

TMUFC are offering all supporters the opportunity to beat the queues at the turnstiles on Boxing Day and purchase their tickets online, in advance, for the home fixtures with Dulwich Hamlet (and also the game v Thurrock.)

Here's the link to the ticketing website   https://tmunitedfc.ktckts.com/

Full details can be found on the Official TMUFC Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTMUFC/?ref=bookmarks and the club's official website https://tmunited.org/Pages/Article/181 and have also been made available for publication on the unofficial website too

07/12/2017 1:13 pm  #2

Re: Advance online ticketing for our home games with Dulwich and Thurrock

Brilliant idea

07/12/2017 1:49 pm  #3

If it was down to me, I'd have stewards on the main exit gates next to the Shack allowing in season ticket holders and those who have purchased tickets in advance and make all the Dull Wits queue up and pay at the turnstiles.

That would ease the congestion and pi$$ off the Dull Wits at the same time ! win, win.

Last edited by Bog End Ultra (07/12/2017 1:51 pm)

07/12/2017 2:04 pm  #4

07/12/2017 2:05 pm  #5

Bog End Ultra wrote:

If it was down to me, I'd have stewards on the main exit gates next to the Shack allowing in season ticket holders and those who have purchased tickets in advance and make all the Dull Wits queue up and pay at the turnstiles.

That would ease the congestion and pi$$ off the Dull Wits at the same time ! win, win.

Good Idea....

07/12/2017 2:16 pm  #6

Any chance of the Dulwich game being beamed live to the 14:50 Gatwick to Dublin Aer Lingus flight please???

08/12/2017 5:22 am  #7

They should open another turnstile for only season ticket holders.

08/12/2017 6:36 pm  #8

A great initiative. Quick and easy. Reduced cash handling too. Well done to all involved.

21/12/2017 2:33 pm  #9

Glad it worked for you Brassneck. I believe that the intention is that there will be a separate turnstile open for the exclusive use of advance ticket holders, season ticket and pass holders so that you won't get caught up in the queues that will inevitably form at the "pay on the day" turnstiles given the size of crowd anticipated - so as you say, recommended!

22/12/2017 4:17 pm  #10

This is an excellent idea, well done Tim. Mine is only numbered 9 though, hope you have had more applications than that.
Any chance of posting this link on the Dulwich forum?

Board footera