“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/12/2017 9:01 pm  #1

GOLDEN GOAL

THE GOLDEN GOAL CONSOLATION PRIZE OF £5 FOR THE GAME AGAINST LOWESTOFT HAS STILL NOT BEEN CLAIMED. THE NUMBER OF MINUTES WAS 44. PLEASE SEE ROY SISLEY FOR THE CASH

09/12/2017 10:24 pm  #2

Re: GOLDEN GOAL

I don`t know if this is allowed Geoff but the Salvation Army run a big promotion every Christmas especially for the homeless, could the money be donated to them, would certainly be going to a good cause.
Just a thought!
If you require an address as to  where to send it let me know.

10/12/2017 7:34 am  #3

ALANJ---Sorry to upset you but I have the ticket picking it up Saturday from Roy lol

10/12/2017 9:10 am  #4

Congratulations penzance, keep up the support!

11/12/2017 6:27 pm  #5

There will be a double sets of Golden Goal tickets for the game against Dulwich Hamlet, You can buy your tickets in advance at the game against Thurrock. Tickets will still cost £1 per ticket

12/12/2017 4:05 pm  #6

To help clarify what Geoff has posted Dave Irons says :--

".... also there's a chance to win £100 with a Golden Goal ticket for the match v Dulwits. We are doing a double so if you draw the same minute ticket and it's a winner or one of the consolation prizes you could win £10 or £20 or £80 or even £100 !!
Otherwise 1 ticket will earn you either £5, £10, £40 or £50. Complicated, it's meant to be, this is Tooting & Mitcham...."

Last edited by DeePee (12/12/2017 4:06 pm)

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

27/12/2017 5:49 pm  #7

The consolation prize of £5 has not been claimed. This for the game against Dulwich Hamlet and its 9 mins. If you have this ticket please collect the cash from the one & only Roy Sisley

Board footera