“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/1/2018 12:01 pm  #1

Bondy

Bondy

I wondered how long you would join the party and start picking up on thread first aired DAC123.  You have a bloody cheek to  say I would happy at not attending matches.  You have no idea of my character and real thoughts on life and Football! Just because I came on here to  vent my feelings about one game, which has been twisted out of all proportion, I actually enjoy attending games and do cheer the team on, but I will always post on what I feel, unlike some.  I have posted many positive items on here in the past, but you don't seem to acknowledge those, only when things goes against your grain.

Do you think I am an idiot, I have already acknowledged the shortcomings in my original posting  on the team at Leatherhead.  Amongst others you have used my posting out  of context and are now making  statements on my character which I am not.  In the immortal words of the memorable ridiculous statement( sorry can't remember who) "Keep the Faith"

06/1/2018 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Bondy

You see Mike, I was right, I am not in your gang.

I am absolutely delighted to learn that you really do enjoy watching your team. And that you are one of those who cheer them on.
The club can't afford to lose a single supporter. And certainly not one who is committed enough to make such long return trips.

Let's hope for a good performance and 3 points in the crucial game today.

Board footera