“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/1/2018 1:54 pm  #1

Social Media

May be I'm wide of the mark here but - If I was the manager of a football team that had just been stuffed 6 - 2 at home and were propping up the table. Knowing that the majority of supporters are at home on Saturday really pissed off and many follow my postings - would I go on Twitface to say how wonderful my 600g steak was the night after the game???? 

29/1/2018 2:13 pm  #2

Re: Social Media

Food in there is top notch tho

29/1/2018 2:15 pm  #3

Think I might have chocked on my chips.

29/1/2018 3:55 pm  #4

😂 agree it would be good if he had said bad day at the office we go again Tuesday etc etc..... oh well a bottle of wine on the train to Portsmouth on Saturday night tried to block out the performance!

Last edited by Wolfie Smith (29/1/2018 3:55 pm)

29/1/2018 4:32 pm  #5

Especially as he is using the the@frankwtmufc account...

29/1/2018 5:52 pm  #6

Come on Dave, what do you expect him to be doing?  Lying in a darkened room self harming?

The players and staff had a full and very lengthy debrief on the pitch after the game.
Hopefully along the lines of ‘We really are buried neck deep in the smelly stuff now.  Put the nonsense of today behind you, roll your sleeves up on Tuesday and we all go over the top together’
Oh, and probably some tactical stuff as well.

I don't do any of that Twitty stuff but just to let you know that I shall shortly start preparing a roast dinner for us tonight accompanied by all the trimmings and probably a glass of wine (or two).
If for no other reason than to stop me gnawing my fingernails down to my wrist with the tension.

29/1/2018 6:12 pm  #7

A roast dinner on  a Monday?  Are you sure you're not a Dulwich supporter Bondy?

30/1/2018 8:48 am  #8

What I'm saying is -  as he is using a name that has tmufc he should possibly use a bit more tact when tweeting about his great dinner after getting stuffed earlier in the day - it doesn't look good.. If Frank was using his own (Non tmufc) account then I could not really give a .......

Last edited by DaveM (30/1/2018 8:58 am)

30/1/2018 8:53 am  #9

At the same time, Frank also said that he sat through the replay of the Billericay game 3 times!  I doubt there are any fans out there who could do the same!

30/1/2018 9:00 am  #10

endofthelane wrote:

At the same time, Frank also said that he sat through the replay of the Billericay game 3 times!  I doubt there are any fans out there who could do the same!

True - but AFTER I put on the original message!!!!!

Does it really take three views to work out where everything went wrong ??? ( but that's a different conversation).

Board footera