“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/1/2018 10:18 am  #1

Premier Survival..........?

Would be ironic if survival hinged on the last game of the season home against Harlow Town as fixtures stand, mind you,  the Harrow and Needham Market games are potentially well in the mix. Three points or even one against Dorking Tonight if the game is on due to potential frost would be welcome.

31/1/2018 2:32 pm  #2

Re: Premier Survival..........?

After last nights result could be a positive turning point in the Terrors fortunes this season.

31/1/2018 9:46 pm  #3

Not when you look at the way we played, very worrying!
But at least it was us who scored a last minute goal, so who know`s.

03/2/2018 7:28 am  #4

Got a feeling we will get a point or three today at Fetcham Grove !!!

03/2/2018 8:26 am  #5

Unless it rains!

03/2/2018 9:14 am  #6

Great picture evthedog !!! If there is flooding at Fetcham Grove lets hope its tears of Joy from the bogenders . I am still optimistic about this fixture.

04/2/2018 8:57 am  #7

Great THREE points. Survival is on !!!!!

09/2/2018 9:58 am  #8

Another point or three tomorrow would be helpful and then survival is definitely ON !!!

09/2/2018 10:36 am  #9

I imagine our pitch will play a part tomorrow. I cannot imagine that it's in the fine condition of Wingate's pitch. Honestly the best surface i've seen this season - and so surprised for this time of year. You also get the impression that their first team are the only team that play on that pitch. 

I think it really suited our game, we are good on the floor! Let's see what our pitch looks like tomorrow and how that impacts our ability to play. 

I'm confident for a draw! But they'll certainly have learnt from our game away, especially in regards to the likes of Isiah.

09/2/2018 10:40 am  #10

Could not agree more "Steptoe", but the only thing worrying me is the fact that we are at home, I feel our best performances always come when are playing away.
But who knows, perhaps we can start replicating our performances away, at Imperial Fields, to match the last three games away.
PLEASE!

09/2/2018 10:41 am  #11

Pitch permitting dac123 and alanj it could be a "crunch" game !!!

Last edited by STEPTOERIDESAGAIN!!! (09/2/2018 10:43 am)

09/2/2018 11:35 am  #12

Sure right there 59robbery!!!

09/2/2018 11:55 am  #13

I note that our 2 immediate rivals for the drop are playing each other on Saturday, so at least one of them will pick up points, making our game a little more important!

09/2/2018 12:00 pm  #14

I read on the "K`s" site yesterday, Thurrock have been put up for sale and the current owner stating he will only keep it afloat until the end of the season, also mentioned was if they do cease to play then the relegation of the bottom team will not apply.
Any info anyone?

09/2/2018 2:45 pm  #15

I doubt it. Normally the relegated team with the least bad record across the divisions at that level is reprieved. That's how Harrow escaped last year.

Last edited by The Terror (11/2/2018 11:27 am)

10/2/2018 5:03 pm  #16

Survival is in full swing !!! Fantastic result. Well done to Frank and the players !!!

11/2/2018 9:36 am  #17

Good to see Sol back to his best, hope he can keep it up, we need somebody like him on the pitch, always talking and encouraging the players around him.

Board footera