“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/2/2018 11:21 pm  #1

MET 0 - TOOTING 1

A well earned win tonight. A combination of the regular defence, and a combination of under 23`s and regular first team players making up the remainder, all of whom can be said played extremely well.
What a difference in the team they now seem to have a belief in themselves that was not present earlier in the season, this six game unbeaten run is just what the players , and supporters, needed.
Tonight`s win was well deserved with the team playing some first rate football, taking the game to the Met.and for long periods, out playing them
All the young players did not seem phased by the importance of the game and acquitted themselves well especially our number four ( unsure of his name)
Frank must be very proud of his team, and rightly so, getting better all the time and hopefully it will not be long before we are away from the bottom half of the table and the fear of relegation.

20/2/2018 11:36 pm  #2

Re: MET 0 - TOOTING 1

Now I have no idea how that Plod side resemble their ‘usual’ 1st team.
Equally, as Alan states below, we certainly did not field our starting 11 tonight with strikers Omar, Mike and Danny all sitting this one out.

However I am sure any neutral watching would, from our domination of possession alone, have thought the Terrors side to be the ones placed 7th in the division rather than Plod.

Huge strides in the last few weeks.  Very done everyone in turning things around.

I had expected to see those who could not make the game on Saturday but a very low turnout.

20/2/2018 11:57 pm  #3

As soon as I found out this game was rearranged for tonight, Bondy, I knew I wouldn't be able to make it. as it was the eve of yours trulys birthday and a birthday meal was already arranged. A nice present nonetheless.

21/2/2018 8:32 am  #4

I bet the final result really helped the enjoyment factor of your evening.
Don`t forget you can now obtain a bus pass! 

Board footera