“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/2/2018 10:11 pm  #1

TAMPON QUIT`S

Yes he is as good as his word, as of this evening he is no longer manager as he has handed the reins over to his current assistant.
But do not fear he has demoted himself to assistant and will still have a presence at the club.
So really what he is saying is, nothing has changed he is just trying to save face after his earlier brash statement.
He has also left because " I have made a two million pound investment in this club and when I asked the team to donate a weeks wages because of the recent poor results, only a few agreed, so they are obviously not prepared to invest in the club as I have"  

02/9/2018 8:34 pm  #2

Re: TAMPON QUIT`S

He has stated today that as from now, "he will not put any more of his money into the club, and as from tomorrow he will be putting the club up for sale" he will be looking for five hundred thousand pounds.
Whoever might take over the club, he will do his best to have Harry Wheeler ( the manager he just sacked) re-instated.
He appears to be running out of money, his words.
Well I do not think the average football supporter will miss him.

03/9/2018 10:43 am  #3

Is this the start of the slippery slope for FC Tampon???

03/9/2018 1:18 pm  #4

The way that turd`s mind work`s Fretters, you never know, what I do know is it is usually the supporters who suffer most.

03/9/2018 2:36 pm  #5

Having said that, given the circus going on there, he may yet reinstate himself before the end of the week.

Feel for the fans. They've been taken for a ride!!!

Last edited by Fretters the Second (03/9/2018 2:37 pm)

Board footera