“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/3/2018 9:23 am  #1

The Sheriffs Are Coming, Can't Pay We'll Take It Away

A mate of mine was wondering how long it'll be before we see one of our local rivals on these programmes....mentioning no names of course.

I've just been reading Dulwich's fans forum, a guy called Buffalo Bill posted a letter what he wrote (cheers Ernie) in which he said.....'In my view, to characterise the fan base of the club as 'hipsters' is simplistic & insulting'

Yes Bill, that's exactly what it's supposed to be. What's your problem ?

He goes on....'and all the cheap cracks about craft beer and sauerkraut are obscuring the truth'

Oh are they really ? So what are you trying to tell us Bill ? The Omlette faithful would prefer a can of Carlsberg and a double cheeseburger, I don't think so somehow.

When I read his comments I couldn't help thinking about Hackbridge Harry and Wolfie Smith for some reason 

09/3/2018 9:47 am  #2

Re: The Sheriffs Are Coming, Can't Pay We'll Take It Away

Whatever we all think about our near neighbours, you can not help but admire the way they are going about their current plight.
They are really galvanising support from all different parties which will hopefully put the bully boys of "Meadow" in their rightful place, in the garbage bin.
I hope all of this uncertainty does not have a negative effect upon their playoff chances, it certainly did not over the last two game this week.

Board footera