“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/3/2018 6:34 pm  #1

Press release from Club Chairman re Dulwich Hamlet

The club has issued an official press release today with regards to the situation at Champion Hill, the content of which can be read on both the official website and social media via the attached links

https://tmunited.org/Pages/Article/254

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTMUFC/

09/3/2018 8:54 pm  #2

Re: Press release from Club Chairman re Dulwich Hamlet

Well done to whoever put this in place. ... It will piss a lot of on both sides but I honestly think this is a great gesture

09/3/2018 9:37 pm  #3

Well done to Steve and all those who have resolved this situation and helped Dulwich fulfil their league commitments.
This will prove to be to the benefit of both clubs for different reasons.
Harry, do you have that two club scarfe I gave to you, could come in handy!  

09/3/2018 10:36 pm  #4

Completely the right thing to do. Of course. 

Plus The Shak can now get rid of all that dodgy hummus what’s been stinking the place out for months.

09/3/2018 10:45 pm  #5

And I will personally paint the words “toilets opposite” on the wall on the Poulter Park side. To help our pink and blue brethren feel at home.

09/3/2018 11:16 pm  #6

I think I'm going to puke.

Only kidding, it's a very generous gesture, as much as I can't stand the sauerkraut eating, craft beer drinking, Peckham hipsters.

10/3/2018 12:09 am  #7

The best bit is that the only person this will really piss of is their nasty little troll.

10/3/2018 7:27 am  #8

Where did the name toilets opposite come from

10/3/2018 8:14 am  #9

Toilets Opposite was a new age social movement which campaigned for an end to gender-based discrimination in toilet provision. They believed that every man, woman and hipster should be able to urinate without prejudice.  Or queuing.  The hashtag defecationisnotacrime briefly trended.  The movement, if you’ll excuse the pun, broke down after a partially defrosted consignment of bratwurst were consumed and the sewage pipes got blocked.

Either that or it was a sign to indicate that there were no toilets in that stand.

10/3/2018 9:09 am  #10

A nice gesture and let's hope Dulwich survive so that if we survive relegation, we can smash them next season assuming of course they don't get promoted.

Board footera