“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/6/2018 8:30 pm  #1

A new Tweet

#TR11

@Taurz23roberts

I got a scouting job at tooting n Mitcham ⚫️⚪️ looking for a CERTIFIED CF who’s on this goal scoring no lacking. Winger with ability to beat man 1v1 n crossing. N ball playing no nonsense CB plz get in touch with me. 🤙🏾

Please no! ☹

07/6/2018 7:34 am  #2

Re: A new Tweet

Not wishing to offend Darren! but what does the above mean.
Being of a certain age I do not understand the modern interpretation of the English language.

07/6/2018 8:03 am  #3

Reading the tweet, I think Taurean Roberts is trying to help the new management by trying to find us a goalscoring centre forward, a brilliant winger and a no-nonsense centre back!

07/6/2018 11:03 am  #4

Thanks Endo! I am afraid the language of the street has passed me by.

07/6/2018 1:31 pm  #5

Heard the back end of last season dixon is joining carshalton athletic but not confirmed. Heard while he was injured he spoken about the move. Got feeling there will be lot of ins and outs always is in non league with lots of trials everywhere. I think we will have to wait till last few pre season games to see the proper make up of this team how we will line up player wise. As for Roberts whould do a job but always thought he liked to beat to many players instead of beating a man and delivering still good player mind you.

07/6/2018 2:06 pm  #6

All my friends talk this language at school... As far as I'm concerned it's not English

07/6/2018 3:00 pm  #7

...... err...........but IF Jack Mazzone is joining us surely he's supposed to be a goal scoring CF ?? 

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

07/6/2018 3:27 pm  #8

Thank`s Anthony, like you, this is not English as I know it, but unfortunately most of the younger generation use it.

08/6/2018 9:24 am  #9

Datz coz you is a crinkly innit.

08/6/2018 12:17 pm  #10

Board footera