“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/6/2018 6:54 am  #1

the little S**T

I still can not believe that little s**t stole the show last night against Spain, with the help of one of the best keepers in the world, who just happens to play for the team I have supported since the age of six when I was first taken to see the famous Busby babes.
What annoys me most is (1) he is such a gifted player and (2) he is so smug and always looking to the camera.
I was hoping that Ramos might have knocked that look off his face last night, but I suppose that was too much to expect, what with them being team mates.

19/6/2018 2:55 pm  #2

Re: the little S**T

Say what you like but he produces when it counts.

19/6/2018 8:49 pm  #3

Can not disagree with you there, but it still does not make me like him, and his attitude.
He is and will always be, an arrogant little s**t!

20/6/2018 8:00 am  #4

Yes he is a very gifted player, of that there is no doubt.
I used to watch him play at Old Trafford every game , for the whole time he was with us and like most people was amazed at what he could do.
What turned me against him was the period before he left when Sir Alex asked for, and got another year from him, his whole demeanor seemed to change and he never seemed the same person and seemed to show a total lack of respect for both the fans and the club which made him into the player he became.
Don't forget when he came to us he was very raw and it was "United" who introduced him to the world stage.
No, personally I would rather have  "Messi" than a "Ronaldo", "Messi" plays for the team not for his own glory as "Ronaldo" does.

20/6/2018 8:27 am  #5

He's paid the hospital bills of many sick and dying children over the years.
Donated thousands of pounds of prize money and bonuses to various charities and has help promote various heath causes...
All ways goes out of his way to meet young fans and meet supporters.

If he wants to be flash... That's ok with me.

20/6/2018 9:13 am  #6

Call me cynical Harry, but I would presume that was on the instructions of his accountants  regarding his tax situation. As we all know that is one of the means suggested by the accountant for obvious reasons.
Any man who has a statue made in his likeness then places it on his drive is not the kind of person I could admire, on the contrary their are many football people who donate to various charities and are unknown and choose to be, now that I admire.
I still, and always feel, he is not a team man it is just about him and his giant ego.
What I will say is, I hope he never come`s back to Old Trafford as a player, any where but there.

20/6/2018 12:50 pm  #7

Being a brilliant footballer doesn't make him immune from my contempt, fcuking charmless nerk.

I'm with you on this one Ashtree.

Board footera