“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

09/8/2018 3:16 pm  #1

Player Sponsorship

Afternoon all,

Just to let you know that, now some squad details are available, I'll be posting details of this year's scheme over the next couple of days. 

I've taken this on from Chris Jackson who has done a splendid job in the past - Top Man!

Cheers all

phil (usually found lurking at the turnstiles with Hackbridge Harry or wandering around in a blue HiViz top)

09/8/2018 3:27 pm  #2

Re: Player Sponsorship

Bagsy Wedgie.

10/8/2018 8:13 am  #3

Re: Player Sponsorship

Morning all,

Firstly, thanks to all for your patience whilst we get this set up. As you probably know, we are rather short of volunteers across the club so things are taking a little time. I'm just waiting for the bank transfer details so you can transfer your lolly if you wish then we'll get out some fuller details. I think that player photos are planned to be taken tomorrow so that DP can have these for the programme.

There were quite a few suggestions from the terraces last year regarding this scheme so we're trying something slightly different for this season. Sponsorship will be a flat rate of £50 and more than one person can sponsor each player. Basically, you are guaranteed to sponsor the player that you want so hopefully more folk will get involved. 

Anyhow, all things being equal, I'll be at the game tomorrow, at next week's Tooting Tuesday and by the turnstiles at home games. If anybody wants to get in touch in the meantime you can mail me at phil_nightingale@hotmail.com.

South London will always be Black and White!

cheers all

phil

Board footera