“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

16/10/2018 9:10 am  #26

Re: "LAST MAN STANDING"

LAST MAN STANDING: HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF( DAVE IRONS). THE KITTY STANDS AT £239. THIS WEEK ASSUMING EVERYONE WHO HAD BURNLEY LAST WEEK BUYS BACK IN TO LET THE COMMANDER KNOW BY 12.30 SATURDAY WHAT TEAM YOU HAVE PICKED. ON BEHALF OF THE SAID PERSON I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED

18/10/2018 7:33 pm  #27

LAST MAN STANDING: HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF.HE IS STILL WAITING FROM 7 OF YOU (WHO ARE STILL STANDING) TO SEND HIM YOUR CHOSEN TEAM FOR THIS WEEKEND. THE COMMANDER HIMSELF HAS CHOSEN AFC BOURNEMOUTH. THANK YOU

23/10/2018 10:17 am  #28

LMS UPDATE FROM OUR ILLUSTRIOUS LEADER (GENERAL CUSTER) . AS WE COME TO THE MIDWAY POINT OF THE COMPETITION WE SEE THE DEMISE OF 3 PEOPLE THAT PICKED WOLVES LAST WEEKEND, LEAVING 10 TO MOVE ON. THE TOTAL KITTY NOW STANDS AT £262

28/10/2018 9:21 pm  #29

LMS UPDATE: HERE IS THE LATEST WORD FOR WORD TEXT FROM OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF."Only 8 of you left to claim the 1st prize which stands at £270 so far with the supporters club so it was well worth entering. 3 still have a draw in hand, as for the other 5 its win or bust. So get your next team in before the first game kicks off Saturday" HAIL COMMANDER.

01/11/2018 9:34 pm  #30

THE LORD & MASTER HAS BEEN ON TO ME TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE STILL IN THE LAST MAN STANDING COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE HIM YOUR CHOSEN SELECTION TO HIM. COME ON FOLKS IT CANT BE THAT DIFFICULT.

06/11/2018 11:31 am  #31

LAST MAN STANDING: HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF THE MIGHTY AYATOLLAH DAVE IRONS. Onwards & upwards for all 8 people left in, even the person who picked Huddersfield this week. Get next weeks team to the ayatollah by 12.30 Saturday or preferably sooner. Thank you all for your continued support

11/11/2018 9:37 pm  #32

LAST MAN STANDING:: Here is the next announcement from our leader the Ayatholla of Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC.  4 in 4 out as we reach the final stages. 4 people are left to battle out for the 1st prize of at least £142, with another £142 reaching the supporters club. It gets tougher every week, but there is a week off for some International rubbish. So, want your next team in 2 weeks time. Thank you. We will run another LMS as soon as this one is over & it is well worth getting involved. Further details will appear on this forum in due course..

27/11/2018 4:26 pm  #33

LMS: Its over. 3 people were eliminated leaving just 1 person to win the 1st prize of £141-50. The team that won it for the winner also wear Black & White stripes. The other half of the money (£141-50) going into the supporters club funds. We will be starting again on the Saturday we play Uxbridge. Anyone can enter, just ring the Mayor of Mitcham(Dave "metal" Irons on 07768046983 to register your interest & all for £1 a week. You can pit your knowledge against other participants as well as helping out the supporters club.Thank you. The winner was Emile (Ford) Harkness.

27/11/2018 10:12 pm  #34

So close David.

03/12/2018 8:26 pm  #35

LAST MAN STANDING: THIS WILL BE STARTING WHEN WE HOST UXBRIDGE. THE MAYOR HAS SAID THAT THE ODDS ON WINNING IS BETTER THAN WINNING THE LOTTERY. PLEASE SEE DAVE IRONS WITH YOUR CHOSEN TEAM & DONT FORGET THE MONEY. THERE ARE A FEW( or more) SUPPORTERS WHO DID NOT ENTER THE PREVIOUS COMPETITION. SO GET IN THERE AND SUPPORT THE SUPPORTERS CLUB. COME ON LADS LETS SHOW WILLING, AFTER ALL, WHATS A £1. NO SARCASM PLEASE

06/12/2018 7:35 pm  #36

LMS 2: Here is the latest news from our leader. There are still over 20 of you still to send him this weeks team. Please dont leave it till Saturday morning. With more people entering, the prize will hopefully top £300 to be split with the supporters club following the success of the 1st LMS. 

11/12/2018 5:06 pm  #37

LAST MAN STANDING: HERE ARE A FEW WORDS FROM OUR LEADER HIS MAJESTY THE KING OF TAKEAWAYS: 4 NEW PEOPLE ENTERED TO REPLACE 4 LOSERS FROM LMS 1. SO 37 STARTED THE 1ST WEEK BUT 2 HAVE ALREADY FALLEN. & DUE TO A 96TH MINUTE EQUALISER 3 EVERTONIANS HAVE A BUY BACK OPTION. IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE 24 PEOPLE SCRAPPED THROUGH IN NORTH LONDON ON WITH A LUCKY LATE WINNER.GET THIS WEEKENDS TEAM IN BY 12.30 SATURDAY MORNING

14/12/2018 4:01 pm  #38

LAST MAN STANDING; HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS FROM OUR MAJESTY THE KING OF HAMBURGERS.  THERE ARE STILL 28 PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT GIVEN THEIR TEAM FOR THIS WEEK TO DAVE. HE PREFERABLY WOULD LIKE YOUR CHOICE TODAY, BUT THEY MUST BE GIVEN TO HIM BY 12.30 SATURDAY

17/12/2018 10:53 am  #39

Another 4 of our combatants bite the dust this week leaving 31 to battle out for 1st prize. Ist match this coming week is 7.30 Friday night so get your choice to Dave before then Cheers. Ta.

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

18/12/2018 3:37 pm  #40

LMS NEWS. The 1st game this weekend is Friday so get your team in on time otherwise you will be allocated the highest placed premiership side available to you to use. Boxing day games do NOT count nor will new years day but the weekend 28/29/30 will. The following weekend is FA CUP so that's another blank and we go again weekend 11/12/13 Jan. Any problems ring Dave I.e Sky or BT changing times or dates for TV. Cheers. Ta.

24/12/2018 1:35 pm  #41

LMS UPDATE.
Not such a merry Christmas for 15 of us sat, leaving 10 still in the competition and another 6 with the option of buying back in. So the final 16 have until Saturday morning to get your teams in, don't leave it till the last minute like 1 or 2 of you do every week. Cheers.

28/12/2018 11:05 am  #42

A reminder to anyone that hasn't sent Commandant Irons this week's team, please to do so before Ist game KO's tomorrow morning. Cheers. Dave.

31/12/2018 6:22 pm  #43

LMS UPDATE: ONLY 6 PEOPLE LEFT IN. NO GAMES THIS WEEKEND DUE TO THE FA CUP. THE KITTY IS AROUND £135 THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND, ON BEHALF OF THE KING OF HAMBURGERS HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

08/1/2019 4:20 pm  #44

LMS: HERE IS THE LATEST FROM THE KING. (PLEASE EXCUSE THE GRAMMAR) YOUR THE LAST 6 LEFT IN SO GET YOUR VOTE IN BY SATURDAY MORNING PLEASE. THE KITTY STANDS AT £131 THIS WEEKEND. CHEERS DAVE

13/1/2019 4:36 pm  #45

LMS; ALL 6 LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.THE ONLY CHANGE IS THAT THE KITTY GOES UP BY ANOTHER £7 TO £138 IN TOTAL

14/1/2019 12:24 pm  #46

EJsK - what on earth are you going on about ??????  
If you can't write anything worthwhile, please leave our forum. 

14/1/2019 1:08 pm  #47

My sentiments exactly DeePee. Even after several reads it still does not make sense.

21/1/2019 5:17 pm  #48

LMS: HERE IS THE LATEST REGARDING THIS COMPETITION. WELL DONE ALL THE ONES THAT ARE STILL LEFT IN THE GAME WHICH IS 6.THE KITTY GOES UP BY ANOTHER £6. NEXT WEEKEND IS FA CUP SO NO LMS, BUT THE FOLLOWING MIDWEEK HAS A FULL FIXTURE LIST TUES/WED 28TH/29TH SO EVERYONE IS HAPPY WE CAN FIT A ROUND IN AND THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND AS USUAL 2ND/3RD/4TH FEB DEPENDING ON WHAT DAYS THE GAMES ARE PLAYED. LEAGUE GAMES ONLY NO CUP OR REPLAYS.

04/2/2019 10:48 pm  #49

LMS: ONLY 1 PERSON BITES THE DUST, LEAVING 5 TO BATTLE IT OUT FOR 1ST PLACE. THE KITTY STANDS AT £160 THIS COMING WEEKEND. 

12/2/2019 10:01 am  #50

LMS: ONLY 3 PEOPLE LEFT IN AFTER 10 ROUNDS OF GAMES AS 2 WENT OUT AT THE WEEKEND.

Board footera