“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/11/2018 2:33 pm  #1

WhatsApp Group

Anyone interested in joining the group please let me know by DM here.... You will need a smart phone and the WhatsApp app to join BTW..... 

We are having a collection this coming Saturday to get funds to sponsor a  player so if you are in the group and see him please put in if you can, already had a few people say they'll put in so hopefully be able to get a bit of sponsorship money.

Cheers Everyone.

Steve (HH)

06/11/2018 10:12 pm  #2

Re: WhatsApp Group

Just read this Harry, might it be better if I leave Billy`s collection until November 24th.

06/11/2018 10:15 pm  #3

alanj wrote:

Just read this Harry, might it be better if I leave Billy`s collection until November 24th.

There's room for both.... shouldn't be an issue

06/11/2018 10:59 pm  #4

I was just thinking it might put people off from contributing to both, or alternatively have a negative amount on how much is collected.

07/11/2018 10:18 am  #5

My collection is just between the WhatsApp group so I don't see it being an issue, I'm not going around with a bucket or asking anyone else to chip in who is not in it.

Why not do the one for Billy on a number of days 

07/11/2018 10:29 am  #6

That`s what I intended, starting this Saturday as we only have two Saturdays to collect, so allowing time to arrange for the gift.
Do you know whether the 9th is to thank both Billy and George?

15/11/2018 12:17 am  #7

There is a twitter poll linked on the group so get voting....

No comments on this thread please in regards to this...

Cheers

Board footera