“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/7/2013 11:03 am  #1

DeePee

DeePee,  as a person you’re an ok guy, but my references as to  being trusted are made in the context of controlling a fully independent forum. After slagging off the Members club on repeated postings over the years, suddenly you are one of them. Sadly, I made that mistake once, and lived to regret it ever since.  I hope you see the light one day.

How can you possibly remain independent with the Members club pressurising you, and the owner pressurising them.  Sadly as you drive away from the forum in your open top classic, you will be missed as much as me, if I signed off.

Stay on this forum and make your useful contribution to debates, and hopefully one day a truly independent person will control this forum. However I will add this forum has been run far better than the previous Chezzer efforts. However your posting which you say has been censored, is not a good state of play and I fully support you on this issue. 

A lot of fans have a great empathy for the new club, and I agree this forum should be for TMUFC, with just a link to  TMWFC for those who want to  know what is happing at that club.

Board footera