“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/4/2013 6:15 pm  #1

Corinthian Casuals 0 Tooting and Mitcham United 0

The usual Tooting performance, no direction, no ideas and not much heart.  Cor Cas were really no better than us.  Having said that, and this is by no means getting all nostalgic, Jamie Byatt showed all of our side how it is done.  Typical blood and guts and never say die performance from him.  Luckily for us he did not score his 51st goal for the Casuals.

13/4/2013 7:55 pm  #2

Re: Corinthian Casuals 0 Tooting and Mitcham United 0

Like I said before, this is a team that is going through the motions as if we were comfortably mid table and only a few games to go.

When you think how desperate we are for points, there was very little urgency in our play.

I've had enough of this season, and it looks like the players have as well.

13/4/2013 8:45 pm  #3

Funny thing is that we have gone up a couple of places and with results going our way with some teams below us we are in a far better position this evening.

A win at home and three points saturday and we are safe.... Possibly less if teams below drop more points 

However can't take anything for granted and today's game was awful. Still I feel happier now

14/4/2013 12:32 am  #4

To say this game won't live long in the memory is the understatement of all time. Yet we didn't lose!!! Just shows the lack of quality that was on offer. Worst game of the season for me!!!!

Board footera