“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

31/3/2013 10:05 pm  #1

Supporters Club Player of the season forms

You can pick up the 2012-2013 Supporters Club Player of the season forms from either Dave Irons or from the club shop.
Can these please be handed in by half time at the last home game of the season verses
Sittingbourne on the 20-04-2013.

Cheers...

05/4/2013 1:47 pm  #2

Re: Supporters Club Player of the season forms

Just a reminder :

You can pick up the 2012-2013 Supporters Club Player of the season forms from either Dave Irons or from the club shop.
Can these please be handed in by half time at the last home game of the season verses
Sittingbourne on the 20-04-2013.

Also This saturday will be the last chance for the winner of the Golden Goals winner from the Three Bridges game to pick up their winnings or the money will go to the club.

See you all tomorrow...

COME ON YOU TERRORS !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hackbridge Harry (05/4/2013 1:47 pm)

17/4/2013 7:42 am  #3

BUMP....

17/4/2013 11:50 am  #4

I'll tell you who should be player of the year - Adam Thompson.  Without him we would probably be down by now.  I might have my stats a bit worng, but the gist is correct.  I reckon that Thommo played in 5 league matches and we won 4 including 3 clean sheets.  I don't think I've ever seen one player have such an impact on the team - especially a defender.

17/4/2013 3:02 pm  #5

Please note ;
The Supporters Club Player of the Season and Goal of the Season awards will either be presented on the pitch or in the bar at the end of Saturdays match depending on the weather.

21/4/2013 3:16 pm  #6

2012 - 2013 Supporters Player of the Season 1st Darren Behcet,
2nd Lee Hall.

Goal of the Season : Lee Hall at Three Bridges (Away 22-09-2012).

Best Game : Dulwich (Away 01-01-2013).

Worst Game : Lingfield (h) SSC 2R / Three Bridges (h) League.

Thanks to everyone who took part...

22/4/2013 1:17 pm  #7

Well done Darren.  Having your keeper as player of the season 2 years running tells its own story.  Also pleased to see Lee Hall get a bit of recognition from the fans.  Probably the most consistent and commited of the outfield players this season.

Board footera