“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/8/2015 11:37 am  #26

Re: T&M 0 Corinthian Casuals 3

That was one of the worst matches I have had to suffer. Pump it forward and hope for the best. Do they know how to pass or isn't that in Frank's remit. But what is? Still only the second game so nuff said.
I was so p.......d off I left my programme on the seat and hadn't read a word, DeePee. I did notice an Mr Adkins had written something, was ther any earth shattering news?
Bondy should have stayed on in the second half with his gardening implement, that might have frightened Casuals for nothing else did!

13/8/2015 12:40 pm  #27

What ? Oh yeah, football, excuse us Greg we got a little bit distracted there. 59er's fault.

Barbados ?

13/8/2015 12:58 pm  #28

St. James beach is one of the best in the world, with the garrison one of the main test venues throughout the islands.
Any help cricket!​

13/8/2015 2:17 pm  #29

Must say I do envy you 59er. Fabulous island, smashing people, and relaxing after dinner on the beach with a rum punch ( or two) was one of the highlight`s of every day

13/8/2015 2:20 pm  #30

I'm not long back from a visit to the Nazi death camp at Auschwitz and even that seems more attractive than a home game against Walton Casuals.

Board footera