“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

24/6/2013 7:47 pm  #1

new club Website updates

More and more updates to the website http://www.tmwfc.co.uk

TMTV, modern forum, community links, quite an interesting and informative website really.

Where is our website and why can;t we have this kind of information coming to us like they do. It's also very sad that they have the same size budget as what we have and i reckon they will be in our league in a few seasons time too. I think that sometimes yo have to give credit where credit is due and say to these people that have started this new club up that they have done well. I think that it will only be a matter of time till they have the majority of the fan base we have and start to pass us in the league table. how embarrassing would tht be.

i think they may have been right all along. how come they can do all what they have dun in a little time and we have all the resources but did nothing. I think that the owner must be doing things oin purpose and liove to watch people suffer while taking there money. I know  5 people noe who wil l not go to the ground anymore to watch them becaus e of the owners. Maybe it is time we all did the same. THis club is Rubbish now and ha s been for at least 3 years and i'm sick of going.

Last edited by Bog End Rebel (24/6/2013 7:47 pm)

24/6/2013 8:05 pm  #2

Re: new club Website updates

Bye then.

24/6/2013 8:21 pm  #3

Blimey Rebel, talk about doom and gloom.

24/6/2013 8:23 pm  #4

24/6/2013 8:29 pm  #5

i just cant see any forward thinking from the club alanj. this new club looks to be evrything we want from our club but nothing happens anymore. we all know it id dying but for some reason they are looking to mess it up. steve atkins is clueless and it shows. i know bolty may seem a Rubbish stirrer but what he says is right. its a clever way of doing what is best fopr the club and if that means making enemys then thats what he is doin when u think about it.

26/6/2013 8:06 pm  #6

And im officially a sponsor of the Wanderers

Wilsons Computers 

Board footera