“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/6/2013 5:53 am  #1

Reserve Team Manager

From the club:

"Tooting & Mitcham United FC - Wilson to manage Reserves!

The club is delighted to announce that Frank Wilson will be joining the management team".

27/6/2013 7:44 am  #2

Re: Reserve Team Manager

evthedog

Who appointed him?

Will the club be announcing that Bill Hill has resigned as chairman?

Will the club be announcing who the current chairman is?

Will there be an announcement soon?

27/6/2013 11:31 am  #3

Who cares (other than you)?

27/6/2013 9:05 pm  #4

From the TMUFC web page:

"Frank Wilson, a graduate from the Staines Town Academy who has played for Staines, AFC Wimbledon, Hendon and Walton & Hersham is the new Terrors reserve team boss.

As Head Coach of the successful St Mary’s University 1st team he won promotion to the top level of University football.  He was then selected as a regional coach for the England Universities representative squad and holds a UEFA B License in coaching football". 

28/6/2013 12:02 pm  #5

evthedog= sounds like a positive appointment to me!. Looking forward to tonight, if only to find out what has been going on behind the scenes, and hopefully assurances of the future.

28/6/2013 12:09 pm  #6

I expect we will see him as first team manager by about October!! How long did Forzoni last?

28/6/2013 2:12 pm  #7

Roberto Forzoni was sacked/resigned/left by mutual agreement/jumped/was pushed/fell on his own sword/got the bullet on Saturday 6th October 2012.

Funnily enough, I sponsored Roberto in the matchday programme as I worked on the theory that the players at our level come and go with such alarming regularatory I would be better off sponsoring the manager as I reckoned he'd at least stick around for the season. DOH !!!

Our trend seems to be to appoint our assistant manager rather than reserve team manager when the first team manager departs. So don't expect Mr.Wilson to be in charge of first team affairs should Craig leave/get the chop/jump ship/receive his P45/kick the bucket anytime soon.

28/6/2013 9:06 pm  #8

Will the last person to leave the club tonight please turn the lights out

29/6/2013 2:14 am  #9

I turned my lights out ages ago Zonecross

29/6/2013 2:19 am  #10

I turned my lights out ages ago Zonecross

Board footera