“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/7/2013 11:26 am  #1

New Forum

Found this:- Click http://www.tmwfc.co.uk/#!links/ctux

you might want to register some of you. clever use of the forum inside the website.

Last edited by Bog End Rebel (28/7/2013 12:29 pm)

28/7/2013 11:27 am  #2

Re: New Forum

might keep them off of here now. but 2 clubs same goal

28/7/2013 3:30 pm  #3

Unfortunatey, this not trwo clubs with the same goal!  One club is trying to bring back a tradition, look at their website, they list all the teams they control. The other team is run by an owner with the members club subservient to his needs. Look at their website, only one team listed ..................... why is this???? I think we all know the answer.

As repated before, I am a life long supoporter and ill always support TMUFC, because that's the way it is for any loyal supporter, even if our club is the laughing stock of Football and is run a bunch of puppets or was that muppets, to let this once proud football club get into this situation.

I do wish TMWFC every success and will take keen interest in them as well, like many other fans. This was a bunch of  people either sacked banned or totally disillusioned with the horrendous fiasco since 2005 and beyond. They have created something to  be proud of, ther achievements so far have been unbelievable, this could have been TMUFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28/7/2013 4:49 pm  #4

Yes this could have been T&MUFC. Sadly Mr Adkins is in charge and he has successfully ruined this once great football club. This football club that I was proud of and know the standing it had in non league football. This has all been ruined by one individule. We have lost so much support that we will never get back. No support, no revenue = no football team. I feel sick in the stomach at the situation we find ourselves in.
Can I see the Wanderers in the Ryman Premier and us on Figgs Marsh? 

28/7/2013 5:20 pm  #5

Before I go .....................

Have you noticed that the "Wanderers" have had the audacity to call their new forum "The Bog End" ???

I demand that they remove that name immediately ! They have NO RIGHT to use that name as they DO NOT HAVE a "Bog End" !

That is the domain and traditional resting place of Tooting & Mitcham UNITED F.C. !!!

I'm off !

I started out with nothing and I've still got most of it left !

28/7/2013 7:14 pm  #6

Well lets hope in future that The Wanderers make use of forums and twitter to keep their legions of fans in the loop about whats happening.Yesterdays game played in a different location with no info put on any web pages, forums or twitter.... Just luck that I turned up at the right ground to see the game.

I wish them luck with the future but yesterday was a shambles to start of the clubs history with. For some people to put so many posts up about how badly run TMUFC is run and then The Wanderers seem even more disorganised.... 

I had a number of phone calls from people trying to find out where the game was being played... A few staying in the pub or going straight to Raynes Park Vale to have a drink in the club house instead of watching them play.

Last edited by Hackbridge Harry (28/7/2013 7:34 pm)

28/7/2013 9:34 pm  #7

Their surface was very good down at St Cat's but they turned up and due to the heat was cracked in many many places and rather than put player safety at risk spoke with the referee and they made a few calls and got the game played at RPV and only 20 minutes late kicking off. No time to put it on the website and still got the game sorted and left someone at the ground re-directing people. Now to me that is what you call an organised club and one that is clearly moving forward. Their team was well organised and from what I saw on the main RPV pitch afterwards they are not a million miles off where we are. Very fit team.

28/7/2013 9:36 pm  #8

and as for their new bogend forum at tmwfc have a look at the new one there isn;t one mention of it so that comment is wrong. think deepee best do his research before acting like a victim all the time

Board footera