“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

06/8/2013 11:50 am  #1

Members Page

Every day I click on the members page in the hope that there might be some exciting or otherwise news. Every day I see that a meeting has been arranged with Mr Adkins and Craig on the 22 July!!

Surely they must have something to post?

06/8/2013 2:35 pm  #2

Re: Members Page

Benchy, they are currently busy compiling an advert for Bog End Ultra's Fisticuff Productions mass brawl at the opening home game. I can reveal a sneak preview of some of the bouts to you though in anticipation of them getting round to posting it some time after the event.

Superheavyweight
                                                            Bill Hill v Stan Churchillman

Grudge Match
                                                                Bolty v Steve Adkins

Retro Ruck
                                                            Lee the Mod v Anyone with long greasy hair

Spurs v Arsenal
                                                      Hackbridge Harry v Dave Irons
                                                          ( THEY BOTH TALK A GOOD PUNCH-UP AT FOOTBALL )

The Hastily Arranged
                                                                MikeM v Bondy

Bonus Event ( semi-naked mud wrestling )
                                                            Kaz Muir v Jackie Watkins

06/8/2013 4:53 pm  #3

Hi! Bog End, is there any betting for the, Boxing?

06/8/2013 8:07 pm  #4

Bog End Ultra wrote:

Benchy, they are currently busy compiling an advert for Bog End Ultra's Fisticuff Productions mass brawl at the opening home game. I can reveal a sneak preview of some of the bouts to you though in anticipation of them getting round to posting it some time after the event.

Superheavyweight
Bill Hill v Stan Churchillman

Grudge Match
Bolty v Steve Adkins

Retro Ruck
Lee the Mod v Anyone with long greasy hair

Spurs v Arsenal
Hackbridge Harry v Dave Irons
( THEY BOTH TALK A GOOD PUNCH-UP AT FOOTBALL )

The Hastily Arranged
MikeM v Bondy

Bonus Event ( semi-naked mud wrestling )
Kaz Muir v Jackie Watkins

Ouch..... Yet again My past comes back to haunt me..... Both too old and knackered now.
Between the bouts Anthony will sing songs about Dulwich Hamlets to keep the aggressive atmosphere going

Last edited by Hackbridge Harry (06/8/2013 8:19 pm)

07/8/2013 11:53 am  #5

BREAKING NEWS on the Members page. Oh sorry that was for the 22nd July. I got all excited then. I must get out more.
Members page, how about a new posting?

07/8/2013 12:38 pm  #6

Alanj, what a fantastic idea !!! I wish I'd thought of that. Like they say, ''you never see a poor Bookie ''.

Here are the latest odds from ' ULTRABET '

The superheavyweight contest is too close to call, both men will fancy themselves, so I'm making it an even money contest. A highly anticipated bout this one.
                     Evens       Bill Hill   v   Stan     Evens

The Grudge Match ! Now this one could get nasty. However, given that Mr Adkins has got more clout in the boardroom than the boxing ring I'm making Bolty favourite.
                       4/6        Bolty        v    Steve Adkins         8/1

Betting has been suspended on the Retro Ruck until we can find a suitable opponent for Lee the Mod. Is there such a thing as a Greaser who weighs 8 stone piss wet through ???

Fascinating bout the next one !! Harry the self proclaimed 'bloody nice bloke' turns out to be a nasty piece of work ! who'd have thought it ? Dave, the former member of the Y-word Army has never proclaimed to be a nice bloke and whilst he'll be the first to admit he's past his physical prime ( if he ever had one ) he wont want to go down easily against the hated foe. There could be some flying dustbins in this one. I'm making Big H a clear favourite now I know he isn't what he wasn't........bloody nice bloke, my arse.
                                              1/10       Harry       v      Dave      33/1

The Hastily arranged affair between MikeM and the usually mild mannered Bondy may have to be scrapped due to the discrepancy in their comparative weights. In his postings Mike gives the impression he's got a chip on his shoulder whereas Bondy's chips are usually all over the floor !!
                                              5/1         MikeM       v      Bondy     2/5

Whilst I'm all for the emancipation of women in our society and at risk of being accused of sexism, does anyone really care who wins the mud wrestling just so long as it goes the distance ??
                                   who cares?     Kaz            v        Jackie        who cares?

07/8/2013 12:58 pm  #7

Like it!

07/8/2013 8:11 pm  #8

Bog End, will it be at the O`2 arena, or is a ring being set up at the stadium?

Should be a good night.

08/8/2013 8:50 am  #9

Pack it in Al !!............I'm starting to believe it's real meself.

08/8/2013 12:26 pm  #10

Why can't fans get this passionate about the Football Team and sort out the horrendous mess which exists. Instead they just bury their heads at each crisesd.

08/8/2013 1:21 pm  #11

Do you mean it is not!, bugger.

08/8/2013 11:12 pm  #12

Pathetic responses like AlanJ is why the ckub is in such a dire straight. They actually deserve what they get. . And they have got a lot over the la t ferw years.  What a state for a local Football club to  get into.

09/8/2013 12:45 pm  #13

It`s called humour Mikem, if you cant laugh, then life must be  very miserable. Lighten up, you may even find you like it!

Board footera