“The Bogend Forum for Tooting and Mitcham Utd FC fans”

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/11/2016 2:08 am  #1

My Favourite Subject

As I've touched on in an earlier thread, I am in the land of dwindling mobile data and no wifi (sadly Virgin aren't coming until Dec 9th, the former NTL cables at Gita Towers are such a state I can't do the trusty 'self install'), so trying to get the Ryman site to work a minute ago was a bit problematic.  Add to this the London FA site doing a wobbly which led me to believe we played Erith Town in the LSC yesterday (then I thought "hang on a Plumpy minute")......

So what is happening with the London Senior Cup, undoubtedly the finest spectacle in the sporting world (well, just the world in general really)?  London FA gives a target date of Dec 20th for the Erith & Belvedere game (seen them twice I have, probably boosted the crowd by 20% single handed at games vs Burnham Ramblers and - yes - Redbridge back in 2014) but I couldn't get anything to come up on the Ryman fixtures about it.  Apologies if I'm missing anything obvious but my phone data is a bit temperamental and I'm trying to be careful with it until the decent chap comes to give me some broadband!!!!!

Just wondering if I've got chance to get my custom scarf made.  Can see it now........black and white

Top line: London Senior Cup
Bottom line: The best competition in the world

Brings a tear to the mince

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

25/11/2016 2:11 pm  #2

Re: My Favourite Subject

Plumpton, can confirm brat original target date for this tie was 10 Dec however London FA have confirmed the date agreed between the two clubs if Tuesday 20 Dec

26/11/2016 5:03 pm  #3

Oh good!!! I'm on leave that week!!!

27/11/2016 9:50 pm  #4

Tim Marcus wrote:

Plumpton, can confirm brat original target date for this tie was 10 Dec however London FA have confirmed the date agreed between the two clubs if Tuesday 20 Dec

Righto......thanks Mr. Marcus, I'll bear that date in mind (and make sure I've got the next day off too), hopefully another bit of early Christmas cheer at T&M 

1956/1957 season to 2016/2017 season - 60 years of T&M in the Isthmian League, and League Champions

Board footera